Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Flippy
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 29th 07, 06:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 132
Posted By Flippy
A Pair of Cat's Names

One of our rules for pet naming, especially cats, is how we would feel
about standing and yelling that name out our front door at 11 PM, or
walking around the neighborhood calling it.

Forum: Cat anecdotes April 25th 07, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 132
Posted By Flippy
A Pair of Cat's Names

Okay, I need a pair of cat's names. Two kittens, probably littermates, about
3 months old. The boy is black/white, the girl is grey/white. They belong to
my neighbor but tonight they are staying...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 10th 07, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Flippy
Barnabus says: HOOLIKITTEN REUNION AND ROAD TRIP!!!

GaDragonfly wrote:

SO EVERYONE SHARPEN YOUR CLAWS....ERR YOUR PENCILS AND GET READY TO
WRITE IN THE JOURNAL AND LETS GET TOGETHER TO GET THE MOUSER READY TO
SAIL!!

Chloe-Cat and Jetson are...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 6th 07, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Flippy
Problems with Flippy's website? - Flippy's Cat Page is offline

Hi Bobcat,

Thank you for alerting me to this problem. I have been aware of this for a
few days now. I have contacted the technician but have not heard back from
him yet. (The remote server is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 2nd 07, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Flippy
TuTu celebrating!

HAPPY PURRDAY, TUTU!!!

Thank you, MLB, for taking care of adopting TuTu and taking care of her so
well.

Purrs,
--
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

"Randy" wrote in message
My beautiful, sweet, lovable Smokey passed away Friday. He was not feeling
well
Thursday evening so we were...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 22nd 07, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 48
Posted By Flippy
Zak; RB

I am very sorry for your loss, Andy. I understand how you must be feeling
right now. I lost my own angel Tiffany last month to kidney failure.

Rest In Peace, dear Zak.

Purrs,
Flippy in Melbourne,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 21st 07, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By Flippy
Cat Food Recall Information

Hi group,

I have already posted this info on one of the other cat ngs, and I thought
you would like to see it too.

The following 15-page PDF file lists every specific recalled food of each...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 20th 07, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Flippy
Cat Food Recall Information

Hi all,

I didn't actually prepare the list. A lady called Helen who runs a CRF
website did all the work. Sorry I can't help further than to give you the
url.

Purrs to all,
Flippy in Melbourne,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 18th 07, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Flippy
Cat Food Recall Information

This 15-page PDF file lists every specific recalled food of each brand
including description, best by & production dates, product & UPC codes.
http://www.jmlamoreux.com/message/total.pdf

The...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 11th 07, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Flippy
Tribute to Tiffany

Tribute to Tiffany:
http://www.flippyscatpage.com/tiffany.html

Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 8th 07, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Flippy
OT Happy anniversary for a change

Congratulations, Marina! I quit 6 years ago. I sure don't miss it. It was a
nasty habit.

Flippy.

"Marina" wrote ...
Yesterday it was exactly 13 years since I smoked my last cigarrette ever.
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 14th 07, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Flippy
In Loving Memory of Romeo - One year ago today

IN MEMORY OF MY SWEET ROMEO
ALWAYS LOVED
FOREVER IN MY HEART
March 1, 1994 - February 14, 2006

February 14, 2007 - One year ago today:

It was one year ago today that my darling Romeo went to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 6th 07, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 41
Posted By Flippy
Sad News - Tiffy is gone.

Dear All,

Our sweet Tiffany (aka Tiffy) passed away today, Feb 6th, at 1:05pm.

Tiffy had Chronic Renal Failure and she had been ill for the past 6 weeks or
so. She hadn't eaten or drank anything on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 27th 06, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Flippy
Matts& knotts

"bob" wrote in message ...
My 6 year old tabby has been getting mats all over his fur. Every year
he's
been getting these mats more and more. During the winter it's really bad
but
in the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 13th 06, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Flippy
Purrs and Healing Vibes to all who need them

Dear group,

I'm sorry I've been away lately. I've had so much going on lately with my
own health and of course with Mia's health too.

I've tried to read some of your messages, spent an hour, and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 7th 06, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Flippy
Sad news Renee Darvin - Reply from Rick Darvin

Hi group,

Further to my message yesterday, here is a reply from Rick:

From: "Rick" To: "Flippy"
Subject: Condolence messages for you, Rick
Date: Saturday, 7 October 2006 12:28

Thank you so...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 5th 06, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Flippy
Sad news . . . Renee Darvin.

Dear Group,

I have some very sad news to share. Rick, Renee Darvin's son has just sent
me a message saying that Renee passed away late in July.

Renee was a very special lady and was very much...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 4th 06, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Flippy
Mooch's world-wide fan club

"Bobcat" wrote ...
Bobcat wrote:
Yep, Theresa - Mooch IS adorable! Hmm...so far that's Lesley and Adrian
and kitties in the UK. Theresa, Stinky and Dante in the USA, Treeline
who...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 18th 06, 12:50 AM Posted to alt.animals.cat,alt.animals.felines,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Flippy
Are your cat's names on the list?

Hi Classact,

No, the main way I got the list was from people emailing their cat's names
to me. I'm afraid I don't have time to go through the newsgroups.

I'll add GoGo to the list within the next...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 15th 06, 12:06 AM Posted to alt.animals.cat,alt.animals.felines,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Flippy
Are your cat's names on the list?

Hi cat-lovers,

I have a list of CAT NAMES. Here is the link:
http://www.flippyscatpage.com/catnames.html. Please check if your cat's
names are on the list, and if not you can add...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 21st 06, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Flippy
Purrs to all

Hi group,

I'm having trouble keeping up with the volume of posts lately. I just wanted
to send purrs to all who need them.

--
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage:...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 06, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Flippy
Posting message for Lois - Purrs for her Cleo

Hi group,

Lois is having trouble reading the ngs, so she has asked me to post the
following message for her.

Hi All

Took Cleo back to the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 8th 06, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 69
Posted By Flippy
Betty's doorstep

"Takayuki" wrote in message ...
This morning, I found a little dog on my doorstep, begging furiously
and scratching at my door. When I opened the door to see what was the
matter, it came right...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24