Showing results 1 to 25 of 88
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Polish-Kraut
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 6th 06, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
Person adopts kitten from shelter later returns it saying it "got big"

I was in a shelter yesterday checking out their cats. They had several
three week old kittens. Very cute. They said a family had come in earlier
looking for young kittens but rejected the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 6th 06, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
I need to vacuum....

.... But Snoopy looks so content lying in the middle of the floor with her
paws in the praying mantis position, I haven't got the heart to upset her.

Well then do not vacuum.

Boy that was a hard...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 6th 06, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
Use common sense people !! If the cat sick take it to the vet !!

Use common sense people !! If cat sick take it to the vet.

If your human child were sick would you go ask a stranger on the street what
to do or post your question in a newsgroup about kids...
Forum: Cat community October 6th 06, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
Use common sense people !! If the cat sick take it to the vet !!

Use common sense people !! If cat sick take it to the vet.

If your human child were sick would you go ask a stranger on the street what
to do or post your question in a newsgroup about kids...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 6th 06, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
Use common sense people !! If the cat sick take it to the vet !!

Use common sense people !! If cat sick take it to the vet.

If your human child were sick would you go ask a stranger on the street what
to do or post your question in a newsgroup about kids...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 6th 06, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
right front paw

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 23:11:15 GMT, "SWEETGRASS" u27565@uwe wrote:

My two year old indoor cat has a limp on her right front paw.. the
joint right above where her paw bends is slightly...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 4th 06, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 63
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
Meercat Manor

Am I just overworked, or is this completely adorable?

I keep cackling madly.

They are sooooo cute!

I have seen the ads but not the show - way cute!! I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 1st 06, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
I had a great visit yesterday

It would be nice if they could rehome any real friendly or any smaller
ones.

My furbabies

http://members.aol.com/larrystark/
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 1st 06, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
Who to adopt (new cat arrived)

On 30 Sep 2006 15:27:55 -0700, wrote:

Back in August I asked for some opinions on deciding on a new cat.
Well, the decision has been some time coming but yesterday I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 30th 06, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
is it cruel to keep a cat inside that used to be an outdoor cat?

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 15:31:56 GMT, "kitkat via CatKB.com" u26561@uwe
wrote:

BUT - to those that recommended an enclosure - my boyfriend and I have
considered this. we couldn't put a fence around...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 30th 06, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 63
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
Meercat Manor

Am I just overworked, or is this completely adorable?

I keep cackling madly.

They are sooooo cute!

I have seen the ads but not the show - way cute!! I hope to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 30th 06, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
Looking for KAL KAN canned cat food.

"The Polish-Kraut" wrote in message

Looking for KAL KAN canned cat food.

I had one stray that I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 29th 06, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
is it cruel to keep a cat inside that used to be an outdoor cat?

I have two adopted cats and both were outdoor cats in the past with previous
owners. Both of my cats look longingly out the windows and try to escape
anytime the door opens even for a second. ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 29th 06, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
Cat swallows food whole

Robotech_Master wrote:
I have this middle-aged cat who I rescued from the streets (oddly
enough, she was already spayed, so she must have been abandoned by
someone), but she has this...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 29th 06, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
Cat swallows food whole

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 07:45:46 GMT, Robotech_Master
wrote:

I have this middle-aged cat who I rescued from the streets (oddly
enough, she was already spayed, so she must have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 27th 06, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
Have to give up 1 cat : (

I have brothers, Moe & Rudy, they've never been seperated
I got them at the SPCA.....Housing Mang doesn't like you have pets, but
I did the right w/the American Disabilities Act even has 2...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 23rd 06, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
indoor cats & flea's??

How does that happen? The housing Mangment here doesn't allow pets
outside unless on leash, I never bothered doing that. I don't eve aloow
Moe & Rudy out on my balconey, I know they'd jump...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 22nd 06, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 61
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
Not sad, but this is terrible.

Now for the terrible part. *No one* has bought a ticket. Not even one.
I can't imagine what is wrong. I'm really disappointed and didn;t even
tell DH, he worked so hard on it. Do you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 21st 06, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
man gets two years in prison for harming kitten (WARNING: graphic)

Some might consider it a victory but I think that he should have
gotten a lot more for what he did !!

Finally! A victory for animals everywhere!
-L.
********************
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 19th 06, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
Looking for KAL KAN canned cat food.

Looking for KAL KAN canned cat food.

I had one stray that I took in that loved KAL KAN canned cat food.
Problem is that I can not find it anyplace anymore. Did web search
but all the link proved...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 17th 06, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
Sick cat, please help!

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 12:24:28 GMT, "romeocat79" u26732@uwe wrote:

For the last couple of days my cat has been sneezing non-stop. His right eye
is watering and his nose is running so bad that it...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 16th 06, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
Do Pets go to Heaven

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together . . . .

Cross the bridge to where ??
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 16th 06, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
Do Pets go to Heaven

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you believe that animals, particularly our
pets go to heaven. I lost my cat a few months ago and was experiencing
terrible grief. I stumbled across a website...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 15th 06, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
Online Pet First Aid Class by PETCO = SPAM ??

On 15 Sep 2006 06:32:04 -0700, wrote:

I was doing my daily search on www.digg.com and came across an article
talking about the recently released online pet first aid class...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 13th 06, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 44
Posted By The Polish-Kraut
Vet Tech Journals: First day..

On 12 Sep 2006 23:04:58 -0700, "Mischief"
wrote:

I'll mention it at work tomorrow.

The incubation period of rabies if 4 to 6 weeks, and this kitten is 5
weeks old. And...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 88