Showing results 1 to 25 of 451
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Annie Wxill
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 6th 10, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Annie Wxill
O.K. Here I am (Annie W, waving) (long, and includes TW)

On Sep 5, 9:09*pm, Gracecat wrote:
On Sep 5, 6:15*pm, Annie Wxill wrote:

On Sep 5, 4:30*pm, Gracecat wrote:

Ian...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 6th 10, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Annie Wxill
A candle for Cinder

On Sep 6, 5:36*am, Adrian wrote:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Cnder

Andrian,
Thanks to you and to all who have lit candles and send kind messages.
I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 6th 10, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Annie Wxill
O.K. Here I am (Annie W, waving) (long, and includes TW)

On Sep 5, 4:09*pm, "Granby" wrote:
"young'ens" aren't they precious. *Good to hear from you and that most all
is going good for you guys."Annie Wxill" ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 6th 10, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Annie Wxill
O.K. Here I am (Annie W, waving) (long, and includes TW)

On Sep 5, 6:06*pm, "Cheryl" wrote:
"Annie Wxill" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes September 6th 10, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Annie Wxill
O.K. Here I am (Annie W, waving) (long, and includes TW)

On Sep 5, 4:30*pm, Gracecat wrote:
Hi Annie!

{{{hugs}}}

I'm so glad you updated. I was worried about Jim. I remember his
health issues for a while. Purrs and prayers...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 5th 10, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Annie Wxill
O.K. Here I am (Annie W, waving) (long, and includes TW)

Hi, all. Thank you for thinking of me. I've missed you. I dropped
out because my newsreader died and Real Life kicked in and I just
couldn't keep up. I probably won't be a regular again for a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 5th 08, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Annie Wxill
Purrs Please

tanadashoes wrote:

Thank you all. Rob stopped vomiting blood early this morning. He is still
in hospital and will be having an endoscopy or whatever it is tomorrow
morning. One of the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 1st 08, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Annie Wxill
Update on kili

On Oct 27, 6:48*pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
She's not doing well. *...*Purr requests continue.

Jill

Sending mega purrs and prayers and gentle hugs to Kili and her
husband.
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 1st 08, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Annie Wxill
Prayer/Purr Request for my DH please

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
Last night, my husband, Dutch, passed out and fell to the floor via a chair
on the way to the bedroom.
... We'll be married 32 years Christmas Eve and I can't lose him. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 08, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By Annie Wxill
I'm back- also purrs would be appreciated

On Sep 22, 9:30*am, "Christine Burel" wrote:
Hi all,

....I started volunteering for one of the local cat rescue groups and
was
doing adoptions 4 days a week this past year...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 08, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Annie Wxill
We Survived!!! - Mostly OT

On Sep 23, 11:34*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
We finally got power back! *...
We had "incidental" damage to the house - and a couple of really scary days.
... I'm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 17th 08, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Annie Wxill
Checking in (Ike)

On Sep 16, 5:52*pm, "Cheryl" wrote:
"Annie Wxill" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes September 17th 08, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Annie Wxill
Checking in (Ike)

On Sep 16, 5:52*pm, "Cheryl" wrote:
"Annie Wxill" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes September 16th 08, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Annie Wxill
Hug request

On Sep 15, 10:04*pm, GaDragonfly wrote:
Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
right now.
Julie
(collapsing under the 1st anniversary...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 15th 08, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Annie Wxill
Checking in (Ike)

We returned home today. Traffic flowed smoothly and Cinder and Rosie
were fine. Corpus Christi got lucky. High tides, but no floods, no
real wind, not much rain.

Weather in San Antonio was great. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 14th 08, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Annie Wxill
Catching up, purrs for all

On Sep 13, 4:16*pm, Victor Martinez wrote:
I've been sequestered since Wednesday at the Convention Center here in
Austin, where I was co-chair of the 2008 Out and Equal...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 12th 08, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 47
Posted By Annie Wxill
OT - Scared Spitless!!!

On Sep 11, 12:10*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
Ike is headed this way and it's expected that Houston is going to get the
Please can we get some purrs - safety...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 12th 08, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Annie Wxill
Evacuation: Mission Accomplished

Bottom line: we are in San Antonio.

First, I want to send serious purrs and prayers for the safety of
those in Ike's path. It appears that our home is south enough to no
longer be in the target...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 10th 08, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Annie Wxill
He's home!

The power of purr helps once again. Although Jim could use a little
more time in the hospital for evaluation, the doctor said he could
check out of the hospital and evacuate with the cats and me...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 10th 08, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Annie Wxill
More on hospital & hurricane purr request

Jim still has some problems and will have a bladder scan. I'm taking
him some clean clothes. I took Cinder in for a nail clip and I'm still
packing. I'll pack the car this afternoon..

This storm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 10th 08, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Annie Wxill
OT health & hurricane purrs please

On Sep 9, 9:05*pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
"Annie Wxill" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes September 9th 08, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Annie Wxill
OT health & hurricane purrs please

On Sep 9, 12:22*pm, Victor Martinez wrote:
Annie Wxill wrote:
Good vibrations, purrs and prayers are welcome. And we'll be sending
ours to those in need.

Lots and lots...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 9th 08, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Annie Wxill
OT health & hurricane purrs please

Hello,
Jim is in the hospital recovering from yesterday's surgery (Monday).
He was doing great until early evening when he started shaking
uncontrollably and had a fever. I spent the night in his...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 9th 08, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Annie Wxill
Rob's first Chemo sesstion

On Sep 9, 9:16*am, "tanadashoes" wrote:
I don't care what you say, Rob is NEVER OT.

....ACK, Rob has two insurances and that isn't
enough?

Pam S. scared of the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 9th 08, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Annie Wxill
OT - Not Back Yet

On Sep 9, 10:08*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
Just to let you know I'm alive (darn Ben for not posting)!
I came through the surgery well - hurts like h*ll,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 451