Forum: Cat community November 5th 17, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Call for hunters

On 2017-11-04 14:50:38 +0000, cshenk said:

Cash gets back with Daisy-chan and puts out a call on the C/D CB
channels CATZ an DOGZ.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, and yes even you doggie bitches...
Forum: Cat community October 27th 17, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Time for catacopter tours

On 2017-10-21 16:01:31 +0000, Community Kitties said:

"Jolly good, Roadcat 1! Please do so. You and your group are always
welcome here."

"Roger, Rothera. 'Porter has been dropped,...
Forum: Cat community October 21st 17, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Time for catacopter tours

"Jolly good, Roadcat 1! Please do so. You and your group are always
welcome here."

"Roger, Rothera. 'Porter has been dropped, an dey's starting to go
through. Next time meebe keep dem...
Forum: Cat community October 11th 17, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 47
2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

Just posted on Meowchat Stories by Heather Rennie:

May I please add Boca, House of Rennie to the list of this year's
honorees. He made his way to the Bridge today.
Forum: Cat community October 6th 17, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Jellicle Ball 2017

[Moments after the other arrivals from the Countess's valley head
towards the ball room, the air shimmers again and a crowd of furry
persons arrive. Jocko the Diving Cat is resplendant...
Forum: Cat community October 4th 17, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

On 2017-10-04 02:08:33 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

[Rebecca sees that kitties are starting to arrive]

Welkum, awl! Pleez sine in heer so dat awl sine-inz iz in one place.

Forum: Cat community October 3rd 17, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Jellicle Ball 2017

On 2017-10-03 18:21:14 +0000, Community Kitties said:

[ Near the table set up by Ranger and Pipps a wall of shimmering light
appears, and an elegantly clad elderly kitty steps out, on the arm...
Forum: Cat community October 3rd 17, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Jellicle Ball 2017

[ Near the table set up by Ranger and Pipps a wall of shimmering light
appears, and an elegantly clad elderly kitty steps out, on the arm of
her much younger escort. They approach the table, and...
Forum: Cat community September 21st 17, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Internal note

Daisy-chan catches this and really likes this!

"Fernando, wez needs Fiona to open da top on 5OCT17 a bit befur dark
then keep it open at night until a bit after sunrise. Can doo?"

Forum: Cat community September 13th 17, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Internal note

On 2017-09-11 23:56:59 +0000, cshenk said:

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

We duz need sumplace whare we kan see da sky, so dat we kan see da
rainbow brij.
Forum: Cat community September 11th 17, 01:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Under the ice

As the steam works from the inside, more and more melty slush becomes
available...

Iowna shivvers though as a bit of ice falls. They need to reinforce
the tunnel. She thinks...
Forum: Cat community September 8th 17, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Under the ice

Once everybody has teleported back to the Antarctic community's main
tunnels, Lars dashes off. A few minutes later a large, very fluffy
kitty appears.

Lars: Hi, efurrybody. Dis is Fernando,...
Forum: Cat community September 5th 17, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Antarctic Expedition

Iowna, Daisy-Chan and Cash are having fun. They'd gotten all dressed
up in their boutique purchases before leaving the plane.

They all have booties/mukluks with ice grabber bottoms and...
Forum: Cat community August 28th 17, 01:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Antarctic Expedition

(apologies for delay but it took a bit to unfuzzle this. I suspect the
copter landed and we are debarking now?)

Yep. Da copter flew into the 'porter, emerged in Antarctica, searched...
Forum: Cat community August 25th 17, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Antarctic Expedition

[The copter does fly into the shimmering light, and the copter emerges
on the other side in the air over the Antarctic.]

Ok, kitties and offurs, we'z real close! If you will look out da...
Forum: Cat community August 22nd 17, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Antarctic Expedition

I iz ready! In fact, I'z been reviewing my preflight checklist for a
little while now.

[Francesca climbs all over the catacopter, checking fluid levels and
fastener tightness, then she...
Forum: Cat community August 17th 17, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Antarctic Expedition

[Francesca quietly disappears. Nothing much happens for a while, then a
noise can be heard approaching. A distant humming sound, accompanied by
a soft "thwap, thwap, thwap" noise. Moments...
Forum: Cat community August 8th 17, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Walk of Remembrance

On 2017-08-07 20:57:33 +0000, cshenk said:

cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

The one I sent by email isn't there. I...
Forum: Cat community July 26th 17, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Next Jellicle Ball date?

On 2017-07-25 21:53:21 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

I haz an ideer of whare to go. Da reesint breakage of a bigbig iceberg
off of Antartika haz reveeled a komoonitee of Antarctic...
Forum: Cat community May 8th 17, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
A new investigation, in Las Vegas

On 2017-05-05 21:18:30 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

Hooray fur da Countess! Deer Countess, if yoo iznt going to travel any
mor, I trust dat we kan vizzit yurownself heer in bootiful...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22