Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ajanta
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 7th 11, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Ajanta
What thermostat setting? (2 weeks, Chicago in March)

chaniarts wrote:

: they'll move around to find where they're warm enough. leave a
: blanket on the couch, and they'll bury under it if it's too cold for them.

Thanks. We do...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 7th 11, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Ajanta
What thermostat setting? (2 weeks, Chicago in March)

Thanks for all the advice! We have arranged for a cat sitter who will
visit twice a day at first and then once a day after that.

Now we are facing another practical issue: What temperature setting...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 16th 11, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Ajanta
Boarding v friends v professional sitter for two weeks?

My cat is about 4 years old and we have never had to leave her alone.
We were always able to find a cat savvy friend to live in our home
during our vacations.

Until now.

We are leaving for two...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 22nd 09, 09:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Ajanta
How much to feed a 10 month old cat?

Spider wrote:

: Mmm. Hard to tell if she's feral or not, but she's undoubtedly hungry! To
: answer your original question, I think you should stop at the 3oz can. By
:...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 8th 07, 06:30 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 30
Posted By Ajanta
How to treat a cat when she throws up?

studio wrote:

: I found a small 3oz. packet of seeds in the grocery store in the
: pet food section for about $3....or enough to last 2-3 years.

Just curious, would you grow it...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 13th 06, 02:48 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Ajanta
Will she walk on cedar chips?

I feed a cat everyday. Her path through neighboring yards is mostly
bricks or grass, but there is a little (4-6 feet) patch which is
neither andgets pretty muddy after rains. That gets her her paws...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7