Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: StephanieM
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 15th 06, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By StephanieM
Advice Needed

I don't think they would check, as they are used to the routine. I got
to where I left some food in their bowls at night so the anxiety wasn't
there over empty food bowls in the morning. Now, even...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 7th 06, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By StephanieM
deaf cats??

I had a deaf cat growing up. He was deaf from birth. He seemed to be
fine. He did die at a young age from the urinary tract disease male
cats can get. He was also pure white, which I have read...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 6th 06, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By StephanieM
Cat in hiding...can't find her!

You also may want to try to lure the cat out with food. Sometimes
shaking their food box or whatever it comes in helps. I know mine come
out of the woodwork when they hear their food being moved...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 6th 06, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By StephanieM
Crazy cat

A good firm know and ignoring the cat when she does things like this
may be helpful. You really need to get the point across the children
are higher on the food chain than she is.

Paul wrote:
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 4th 06, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By StephanieM
Tick question

You know I believe you could just slather the tick in vaseline if it
difficult to remove from the kitten. Sometimes those kittens can
squirm. Or you can try lighting a match and touching it only to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 27th 06, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By StephanieM
skiitsh cat

I have one cat that is like that as well. While she likes affection on
*her* schedule. Don't pick her up though. She will also *never* sit
on your lap. She is now four years old, I do not see any...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 24th 06, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By StephanieM
Cat collars with bells

They really do become adept at learning how to walk and not ring those
bells. Those bells aren't effective for that long at all.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 30th 06, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By StephanieM
Cat pulling hair

wrote:
Hello,

I have a 3 and a half year old female short-haired cat. She has always
had beautiful shiny hair, however, 4 months or so ago she started
pulling out...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 14th 06, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By StephanieM
kitten gone mad

Lorenzo L. Love wrote:

our kitten who is 3 months old is beating up all the other aminals in
the house and we need help trying to slow him down

I can recall waking up many mornings...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 10th 06, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By StephanieM
Hairball Advice

Buddy wrote:
Have you tried Temptations for Hairballs? They are treats in a little
foil bag and I find that they work really well. However, you may need
to comb/brush her nearly daily.

I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 8th 06, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By StephanieM
yikes !

I have a cat that will pull out her hair in patches. No explanation as
to why. She seems healthy, but she is a little high strung at times.

kraut wrote:
ok,this is weird, i let Oreo in about 3...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12