Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rabbi Getiner
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 17th 06, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Rabbi Getiner
My cat has Acute Myeloid Leukemia

The Cat Whisperer wrote:
I would gas your kosher ass if I met you - you are nothing but a small,
pathetic chump, your mother must be ashamed.

The only thing your little pussy ass could gas is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 16th 06, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Rabbi Getiner
Aggressive Cat

machine wrote:
he has been neutered from the age of 12 weeks!

Thanks
Jamie

There's your problem. How would you behave if someone cut your nuts off
when you were a kid? ( if you're a guy...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 16th 06, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Rabbi Getiner
My cat has Acute Myeloid Leukemia

The Cat Whisperer wrote:
go circumsize yourself and then flush your own head in the toilet you slice
of ****.
if you represent "one proud jew" I feel sorry for your people.... what a
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 15th 06, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Rabbi Getiner
My cat has Acute Myeloid Leukemia

Brad Stone wrote:
Hi all,

Last week my cat's oncologist thought my four year old FeLV+ kitty, Sali, had suddenly developed "Erythremic Myelosis Leukemia" but now it has been confirmed as*...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 31st 06, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Rabbi Getiner
Stray cats

Many of you are familiar with my father and all the unique problems he
poses ( which is how I knew to post this question here ). My problem
for which I'm writing is; what do I do with all the stray...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5