Showing results 1 to 25 of 103
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dejablues[_4_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 21st 10, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
cat's get cold?

ensoul wrote:
Moe has been sneezing a lot, for past 3 weeks..but I have his brother
too and Rudy doesn't do this, you'd thing if was cold he's get too,
though at first it was going to be a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 29th 10, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Kitten crying every morning at 5 am

"DearLadyDisdain" wrote in message

I got my first kitten back in March. Everyday since then he has been
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 7th 10, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Norwegian Wood Cat's

"ensoul" wrote in message
On Mar 6, 2:21 am, "dejablues" wrote:
"ensoul"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 6th 10, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Norwegian Wood Cat's

"ensoul" wrote in message
Major hairballs and this liquid nasties they bring up. I do use the
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 6th 10, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Norwegian Wood Cat's

"ensoul" wrote in message
I posted here before about Moe & Rudy having long coats and excessive
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 27th 10, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Should I spank my cat?

"Brian" wrote in message
Should I spank my cat if he urinates inside, or is there a better
method to make him urinate...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 29th 09, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Are Cats Maybe the Only Creature on the Planet...

"Mark Earnest" wrote in message
...that can entertain itself for hours with things it finds on the
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 25th 09, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Biting kitty

"Rene S." wrote in message

You could show him some research. Google Cornell Veterinary...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 25th 09, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Inner ear infections

"Kelly Greene" wrote in message
Has anyone ever had a cat with a severe inner ear infection? What were
the symptoms? How did your vet...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 10th 09, 07:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Anyone try the CatGenie

"dgk" wrote in message
Apparently it was shown on TV yesterday since two friends told me
about it:...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 09, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Opinions please, on Toronto Cat Police

"Bobcat" wrote in message
I'd love your opinions on this story in today's Toronto Daily Star. I
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 15th 09, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Cat breeding

"Dragoman" wrote in message

You are not bearing a child when you pick one up from an orphanage either.
What's...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 22nd 09, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 63
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
When do you "call it a day"?

Eddy wrote:
I would like to know various people's views on when one should "call
it a day" when a beloved pet has a very serious illness.

If increasing part of the medication to maximum level...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 13th 09, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Cat losing body-moisture.

"Eddy" wrote in message
I will be taking this question to the vet once the Easter break is over,
but in the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 21st 09, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Why kill THAT bird?

"dgk" wrote in message
On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 12:54:18 -0400, "cybercat"
wrote:

"dgk"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 21st 09, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Carpet and cats

"Cazz A" wrote in message
What kind of threat can carpets cause for cats?

Carpet is a perfect home for flea...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 18th 09, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
question about cat female anatomy

"dejablues" wrote in message

"Cheryl" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 18th 09, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Why kill THAT bird?

"dgk" wrote in message
I often let the cats out into the (fenced in) backyard when there is
still food in the birdfeeder....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 18th 09, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
cat food coupons?

"ensoul" wrote in message
anybody know where to find them? My income took a huge drop, not like
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 18th 09, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
question about cat female anatomy

"Cheryl" wrote in message
Where is the vagina in a cat in relation to the tail? I know this seems
like a stupid...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 16th 09, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
hey all

"flavor2" wrote in message
new to group! just wanted to say hi to everyone!

spam to follow....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 16th 09, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Care Credit

"LauraM" wrote in message
I have no affiliation with Care Credit at all, but in case some of you
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 15th 09, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Treating a small wound

"Matthew" wrote in message
SOFT-TISSUE INJURIES

Less serious wounds can be treated as follows:...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 15th 09, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
Do I Need a Rabies Shot?

"Candace" wrote in message
This morning, I noticed Ebony, one of the sweet outdoor cats playing
with...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 13th 09, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By dejablues[_4_]
When An Animal in Your Care is suffering, You don't SIT THERE and do NOTHING