Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The House of David[_2_]
Forum: Cat community November 10th 07, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 108
JELLICLE BALL - Da Gest Buk

Sebastian! Julian! Gudgud tu see yew! Doze wur da gudoldeighz, wurn't dey?
Ralph

Stacey Weinberger wrote:

Sebastian anna Joolian rush to syn da gest buk befur the Jellicle Ball ends.

Dis...
Forum: Cat community November 10th 07, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
a tribute to all who've left us in 2007

Dat wuz snif beuteeful.
Ralph, handing tissues to the rest of his clowder

hizmuther wrote:

~~masked meezer waddles up to podium, visibly shaking but determined
to overcome her shyness to...
Forum: Cat community November 10th 07, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Tribute to Muffin, House of DCSPCA

Purrrrz fur Muffin. Weze glad he hadda gud hom atta end.
Ralph, for his clowder

Adam wrote:

Muffin was one of the resident (free-roaming) cats at the Dutchess
County SPCA in Hyde Park, New...
Forum: Cat community November 10th 07, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Tribute to Allegra

Der ar grate catz ana der ar grate BIG catz. Allegra wuz bof.
Ralph de Ralf, aka Da Ralphinator

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

I know dat Allegra haz joyned da TEC-at-da-Bridge Club neow. She wuz...
Forum: Cat community November 10th 07, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Tribute to Liddle Gizmo, from hiz mom

Liddle stripey Gizmo....
I memfur da venchurz we went on.
He wuz a gudgud cat, in fakt he wuz more dan dat
He wuz liddle stripey Gizmo
He wuz mineown frend
Ralph de Ralf

snif
Anti Gabrielle
Forum: Cat community November 10th 07, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Tribyoot tu Anti Marcia an P.C.

Dat wuz a gudgud tribewt, Tess. We mizz dem, but we kno dat Anti Marcia
ana PC ar tugeffur ana helfy atta Bridj ware der iz no moor horsepital
or uffur mizureez.
Ralph de Ralf for his...
Forum: Cat community November 9th 07, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Meowy Kissamouse

Cory has a good idea with keeping it rpcc related. Is there a
non-awkward way to combine rpcc and clowder? One way gets triple Cs and
the other double Rs.
Gabrielle, Ralph's humin

Me wrote:
Forum: Cat community November 6th 07, 07:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
So Glad thuh Sun Came Out

-- and thirded. Laura Ann Mihstol and Monique Davidogue join Thaddy
and many others at the Bridj in appreciating Melissa's work and Mietze's
inimitable calling.
Gabrielle

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 07, 06:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 221
Mietze! Questionz

UZ TEW!
Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Alice, & Jane

Stacey Weinberger wrote:
Weed syn it!

Sebastian anna Joolian hoo dont bisit much but still reed frum tym tu tym

"Ms. Tess"...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 07, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Thuh *&^&ing Newzreader

I'm still using Netscape but am thinking of moving to Thunderbird since
I use Firefox as a browser. Of course, I'm lucky that my ISP includes
rpcc. I just got a new MacBook and am trying to get...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 07, 06:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Meowy Kissamouse

We fink clowder iz gudgud but der ar tew dat we knoz uv. Clowder.com iz
Unca Tony's plaz. Ana we haf clowder.net. But clowder.org mite be
gudgud. Howsumeffur, mine clowder likes meowchat.sumfing...
Forum: Cat community October 30th 07, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 108
JELLICLE BALL - Da Gest Buk

Sassy! Whiskers! Itz sew gudgudgud tu see yew heer. Ana itz neffur tu
late to sine. Ana meow, Misty, Kahlua, ana Bizzy..... Charlotte and
Willy, Fiona, Anita, Crystal, Mel, Shadow, Cookie, Molly...
Forum: Cat community October 30th 07, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 108
JELLICLE BALL - Da Gest Buk

Meow, MuShu. We fink yew will like it heer. Korea? Datz a longlong weigh.
Ralph, joining Kissa in a wave to the Bridj ware Boogie and so many
other cats are peering down

Anti Shado wrote:
On...
Forum: Cat community October 30th 07, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 108
JELLICLE BALL - Da Gest Buk

Meow, Louise.
Ralph, thinking about Allegra

Louise wrote:

[A greige classic tabby approaches the guest book, then pauses as if
waiting for some other cat to sign first. She looks around,...
Forum: Cat community October 30th 07, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 108
JELLICLE BALL - Da Gest Buk

Meow, Rebecca. Meow, Hercule. Weze glad tu see yew.
Ralph, with Kissa at his side

Hercule Lenoir wrote:
In article ,
"Rebecca"...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 07, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Tribute to My Father, Michael A. M., House of Scaldini

He wuz a gudgud man ana we fink he musta had a gudgud life, whut wif
helpin ana luffin sew meny catz. Weze sure dat Thaddy ana meny offurz ar
making shur he getz lotza smurglez atta Bridj. I hope...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 07, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
a tribute to all who've left us in 2007

Dat wuz furry gud, Hyacinth, ana furry tru.
Ralph, holding Kissa's paw

hizmuther wrote:

~~masked meezer waddles up to podium, visibly shaking but determined
to overcome her shyness to make...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 07, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
testing...

Hay SS, yew iz heer indeedy.
Ralph

Mama Bear wrote:
*Sapphire Samurai looks around nervously*

Iz I heer?
Forum: Cat community October 27th 07, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 108
JELLICLE BALL - Da Gest Buk

Wall, yew kno how cattime goez, meighbe Wascal will show up latir. Yew
ar most welcom tu sit wif uz wile yew weight.
Ralph

Granby wrote:

I iz finez fangu. I iz waitin for Wascal but maybez...
Forum: Cat community October 27th 07, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Tribyute, Maine Coon Major

Da Major ana Thaddy -- I wish dey cud haf weighted tu make dat jurney.
Ralph, tears in his eyes

Azad, fur da fambly wrote:

[Takes a deep breath and places second sheet of paper atop the...
Forum: Cat community October 27th 07, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
In memory of Miss Violette

Mme. Anaïs, dat wuz a tuchin tribewt fur a gudgud cat. Miss Violette wuz
a lufflee cat, a tru ladee, ana frend tu effurrywun she met.
Ralph, clutching Kissa's paw

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Meow...
Forum: Cat community October 27th 07, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Jellicle Ball: rpcc Past and Future

Little Kitty, weze glad yew is contenyewing da tradishun. GM wud be
prowd uv yew.
Ralph, handing a nipshampayn glass to Kissa to raise in salute

CatTayls/Little Kitty wrote:

A black...
Forum: Cat community October 27th 07, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 108
JELLICLE BALL - Da Gest Buk

[Ralph takes the pen and signs boldly for his clowder before passing the
pen to his Kissa.]

[Kissa solemnly takes the pen from Ralph and signs for DaRennieKidz -

[Kissa takes...
Forum: Cat community October 27th 07, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 108
JELLICLE BALL - Da Gest Buk

Datz kwite a complishment. Dough whi sum huminz dont lik catz, I jist
cant unnerstand.
Ralph

Stormmee wrote:

Tiger holdz owt hizown paw anna shakes wif ralf den he kisses da paw of
kissa......
Forum: Cat community October 27th 07, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 108
JELLICLE BALL - Da Gest Buk

Greetingz, Piglette. Ar yew cumfy onna da kushun? Haf yew met
minewedwink Kissa?

Ana yew yung catz, yew luk furrry fine tunite -- ana yew tew, Scooter
ana Sassy. Enjoi yewrownselvez.

Ralph,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29