A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Wow! Where did everyone go? by Bill Stock[_2_]
It used to be so busy here. I guess all the cats have their own FaceBook pages now. I wouldn't know, I'm not on any of that Social Media crap. Yes I'm old. :p Smokey still loves her baths BTW; she cries until she gets her baf. I'm lucky if I get away with two 'baths' a day. We have developed quite...
Yesterday 11:15 PM
by joy Go to last post
4 39 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1