Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Marcie
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 6th 08, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Marcie
Advice needed - transporting cats to UK from Non EU country

On Feb 6, 2:06*pm, jmc wrote:
Suddenly, without warning, Marcie exclaimed (2/6/2008 3:44 PM):

Hi all,

I am planning on moving to the UK in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 6th 08, 08:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Marcie
Advice needed - transporting cats to UK from Non EU country

On Feb 6, 9:09*am, Petzl wrote:
On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 22:14:11 -0800 (PST), Marcie

wrote:
Hi all,
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 6th 08, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Marcie
Advice needed - transporting cats to UK from Non EU country

Hi all,

I am planning on moving to the UK in about a year's time with my three
cats. The issue is that I live in Israel - a country not participating
in the PETS scheme which makes it possible for...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 4th 06, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Marcie
update on Levi, the kitten who ate the latex teat

http://fototime.com/008498DB75FC3C8/orig.jpg

Thanks for sharing, Lynne!

This is the best cat photo I've seen in a while! I'm glad Levi's doing
better.

Keep em coming, and best of luck with...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 3rd 06, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 36
Posted By Marcie
Ant Invasion!!!! Target: Cat Dish

Hi Claude,

When I had this problem from time to time, I'd put the dish of food in
the middle a pan of water (water deters the ants). It's not an ideal
solution, because you have to change the water...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5