Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Peg
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 8th 07, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Peg
cat has dandruff and oily fur at the same time??

only problems with fish oil cpasules is you may end up overdosing them
on some fat-soluble vitamins eg Vitamin A etc which is nto a good
thing either. feeding oily fish regularly would...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 3rd 07, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Peg
cat has dandruff and oily fur at the same time??

On Sep 2, 10:39 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Peg" wrote :

And one other thing: One veterinarian recommended that I start giving
her fish oil...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 3rd 07, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Peg
cat has dandruff and oily fur at the same time??

re-oily fish; you have to be feeding her for a while before it has an
effect, won't change it overnight

I'm talking 1000-mg omega-3 fish oil capsules, cut them open and drip
the oil onto a plate...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 3rd 07, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Peg
cat has dandruff and oily fur at the same time??

On Sep 2, 10:21 pm, Peg wrote:
Hello everyone - I have a cat with fairly long hair.
snipped useless drivel

coloradoskibum

Wow...never mind, I just did a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 3rd 07, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Peg
cat has dandruff and oily fur at the same time??

Hello everyone - I have a cat with fairly long hair. I have to comb
her frequently to get the knots out of her fur, especially on her
back. I have had to take her to the vet to have her shaved...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 8th 07, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 54
Posted By Peg
HELP--my cat is destroying my carpet!

On Feb 6, 7:04 pm, "bookie" wrote:
I hope
you don't work around children.

why do people come out with that stupid comment just because someone
doesn't have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 5th 07, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 54
Posted By Peg
HELP--my cat is destroying my carpet!

On Feb 4, 10:11 pm, "Peg" wrote:
On Feb 4, 12:26 pm, "cindys" wrote:

"Peg" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 5th 07, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 54
Posted By Peg
HELP--my cat is destroying my carpet!

On Feb 4, 12:26 pm, "cindys" wrote:
"Peg" wrote in message

On Feb...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 5th 07, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 54
Posted By Peg
HELP--my cat is destroying my carpet!

On Feb 4, 11:08 am, Lynne wrote:
on Sun, 04 Feb 2007 17:55:30 GMT, "cybercat" wrote:

The Alpine Scratcher is great, my cats hardly touch...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 5th 07, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 54
Posted By Peg
HELP--my cat is destroying my carpet!

On Feb 4, 6:09 am, Lorraine wrote:
On 3 Feb 2007 17:25:26 -0800, "Peg" wrote:

My cat is about 2 1/2 years, and in the last couple of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 4th 07, 04:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 54
Posted By Peg
HELP--my cat is destroying my carpet!

On Feb 3, 6:45 pm, Lynne wrote:
on Sun, 04 Feb 2007 01:35:38 GMT, "cybercat" wrote:

Has it never occurred to you to clip his claws?

Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 4th 07, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 54
Posted By Peg
HELP--my cat is destroying my carpet!

On Feb 3, 6:35 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Peg" wrote in message

Hi all,

Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 4th 07, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 54
Posted By Peg
HELP--my cat is destroying my carpet!

On Feb 3, 6:35 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Peg" wrote in message

Hi all,

Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 4th 07, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 54
Posted By Peg
HELP--my cat is destroying my carpet!

Hi all,

My cat is about 2 1/2 years, and in the last couple of months he's
started to claw and chew on the carpeted stairs. He mainly goes after
the top stair, and since we have a split-level house...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14