Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: lucy707 via CatKB.com
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 12th 06, 09:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
dental hygeine for cats

There are tartar and plaque control treats that my little kitty loves. All I
have to do is shake the bag and she comes running! I have also read about
little "toothbrushes" that slide onto your...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 11th 06, 11:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
One very sick vommitting cat - please help or give any ideas

wrote:
My adult cat (nearly 10 years old) is throwing up her food every time
she eat for the past few weeks. It's not hairballs..what can i do to
help her not throw up? She has...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 8th 06, 10:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Super cute kitten / dog video clip, MUST SEE

well i thought the cat was cute because that's what my kitten does, but the
humor was kind of ruined because the dog looks like it just was bored out of
its mind. still not amused. ;)

Message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 7th 06, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Super cute kitten / dog video clip, MUST SEE

but the dog is just laying there... and that kitten looks like it just wants
to play. it's doing the whole leaping sideways thing and it's tail is puffed
out.. so i didn't see anyhting sweet in it. i...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 7th 06, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
My kitten won't stop biting

She is a 13 week old tabby and it seems no matter what I do she won't stop
attacking everybody. Sometimes I'll pet her, and she'll get all crazy and
start biting hard and wrapping her arms around my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 22nd 06, 07:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Calico cats - Bad temperament?

Richard wrote:
I just adopted a stray 8-10 week calico female kitten. I told the vet
that she was very sweet and I was handling her alot to help her become
socialized. The vet replied "Let's...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 22nd 06, 07:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Unusual Kitten Behavior

well i'm glad to know that this isn't abnormal behavior. i was worried that
maybe the people who had her and her siblings just abruptly gave them away
without bothering to ween them or something, or...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 20th 06, 05:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Unusual Kitten Behavior

Ryan Robbins wrote:
I have a tabby kitten who will be 11 weeks old this saturday. Before she
goes
[quoted text clipped - 10 lines]
misses her. (I got her when she was 7 weeks old.) Anyway....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 20th 06, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Unusual Kitten Behavior

By the way: this hasn't just recently started up. She's been doing it for a
few weeks now. I just now got around to asking about it!

Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 20th 06, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Unusual Kitten Behavior

I have a tabby kitten who will be 11 weeks old this saturday. Before she goes
to sleep, she'll try to nurse on this blanket that I have on my bed. You know,
she'll knead it with her paws and.. suckle...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 13th 06, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Wondering if certain foods are okay for cats.

22brix wrote:
I've got a cat who is crazy about eating corn off the cob--I hold the cob
and he'll bite off kernels. He'd go after the cob, too, if I let him.
Several of my cats will nibble on...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 13th 06, 09:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Wondering if certain foods are okay for cats.

Hi. I was just wondering if there are any safe fruits or veggies that I could
feed to my cat. Everytime I eat she begs for food, and of course I don't give
her any, but I still feel bad and I was...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 7th 06, 07:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
I had no idea!

wrote:
I had no idea kitties liked the treadmill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41e0RE0c3sE

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/wmv/tourettescat.wmv

this is pretty hilarious...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 6th 06, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
cat has dry skin

i'm not sure what to do about it, but any advice is appreciated.

Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 1st 06, 06:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
When is it "time"?

Brucefan wrote:
Well, here's an update on the situation. I took her to the vet last
night and it might've done more harm then good. He did blood work
again (she had work done about 3 months ago...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 1st 06, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Kitten has brown stuff coming from eye.

Stacey Weinberger wrote:
why haven't you seen a vet?

i'm taking her in to get her shots soon, so i'll ask about it then.
thanks!

Sometimes "soon" isn't soon enough. This sounds like...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 06, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Kitten has brown stuff coming from eye.

why haven't you seen a vet?

i'm taking her in to get her shots soon, so i'll ask about it then.
thanks!

Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 06, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Kitten has brown stuff coming from eye.

I'm kind of worried about my two month old kitten. She has this brown liquid
stuff coming from her right eye. I have seen other cats with stuff around
their eyes, but this is like a liquid. If I wipe...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 06, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
My kitten likes to perch on my shoulder.

My two month old little girl has taken to climbing up on my shoulder and
sitting there. When I'm sitting I don't mind, it's when I need to move that's
the problem. If I try to stand up, she'll move...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 06, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Cat licking my face

BetsyinVA wrote:
Well, I've finally taught the new kitten not to sleep in my hair. His
newest thing is licking my face. He's done this three nights in a row.
He's very thorough, does almost the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 29th 06, 07:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
My cat stands on me when I sleep.

When I go to sleep, sometimes I'll wake up and my cat will be standing over
me. If I sleep on my side, she stands on my arm. If I sleep on my back,
she'll be on my chest. Kind of like "standing...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21