Showing results 1 to 25 of 46
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: silvercelt
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 10th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By silvercelt
advantage treatment

On 10 Oct, 02:01, "ANTHONY DIODATI"
wrote:
I just used advantage or frontline one of the 2, on my cat On Sept. 14th.,
and the
fleas were falling off of her 1/2...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 23rd 07, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By silvercelt
Dog ear mite medicine. OK, for kitty?

On 23 Sep, 01:50, "-Lost" wrote:
We have checked at the pet supply places around here and at Wal-Marts
and cannot find ear mite medicine for cats. We have some...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 4th 07, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By silvercelt
Behavorial changes after replacing dry food with canned

On 4 Sep, 09:50, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
"Catman 07" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 4th 07, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By silvercelt
Tabby Cats Rule

On 4 Sep, 14:24, KirstyKat wrote:
Hi!
I have just created a new webpage exclusively for adorers of Tabbies.
Please feel free to post piccies,advice, funny...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 3rd 07, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By silvercelt
Q on frontline/flea med

On 3 Sep, 03:29, Cheryl wrote:
On Sun 02 Sep 2007 10:20:19p, Gail wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav :

It's very easy to apply. I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 1st 07, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By silvercelt
Feliway diffuser w/batteries???

Sorry never known of a battery powered one, but you can get spray
versions, not sure without seeing prdouct how often that would need to
be applied.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 23rd 07, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By silvercelt
Cats eating their young?

On 23 Aug, 03:45, "Matthew" wrote:
Sometimes a mother cat will kill a kitten when there is something wrong with
it. Than sometimes they will devour it; it is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 11th 07, 08:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 9
Posted By silvercelt
Cat won't eat

On 11 Aug, 01:32, Cheryl wrote:
On Thu 09 Aug 2007 11:16:46a, Rene S. wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 8th 07, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By silvercelt
lonely cat :(

On 8 Aug, 11:06, "Rene S." wrote:
This is a good idea too! Some cats love watching fish. Make sure the
bowl/tank is secure and has a lid so it's kitty proof.

Forum: Cat anecdotes August 4th 07, 12:38 PM Posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
Replies: 21
Posted By silvercelt
***UPDATE: SOCKS THE CAT IS STILL ALIVE***

On 3 Aug, 19:14, trippy wrote:
In article , dave hillstrom
took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 07, 12:38 PM Posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats

On 3 Aug, 19:14, trippy wrote:
In article , dave hillstrom
took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 3rd 07, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By silvercelt
Best food for cats with cystitis

On 3 Aug, 11:48, "Sheelagh o" wrote:
On 2 Aug, 19:42, "Rene S." wrote:

\ I don't have a cat with cystitis, so I did a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 3rd 07, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By silvercelt
Well it is official

On 2 Aug, 23:06, "Matthew" wrote:
"Sherry" wrote in message

On Aug 2,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 7th 07, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By silvercelt
Buying Vaccines Online?

On 3 Jul, 19:17, "CatNipped" wrote:
"Matthew" wrote in message

Cat why don't...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 7th 07, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By silvercelt
Worming a pregnant Cat

I have just bought some Panicure for kittens to worm the pair of

On 7 Jul, 13:25, sheelagh wrote:
I have just bought some Panicure for kittens to worm the pair of
Tinkers that I have here (kittens!)
I decided to try it because...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 1st 07, 06:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By silvercelt
Tortoise Shells and Tumors

I work in a vets and it is not common for them to be torties. Are
yours all from same family line?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 21st 07, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By silvercelt
What to do with a pet's remains? Afford an autopsy?

I am sorry to hear what happened. I think in this case an autopsy
would be worth doing to see they can find the reason esp. if you have
another pet. Might be worth having a general health check on...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 17th 07, 08:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By silvercelt
sneezing cat, not improving

Is it just sneezing or any other resp problems, Cats can have asthma.
and allergies, if it is getting worse at this time of year (spring
here) could be allergy
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 15th 07, 11:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By silvercelt
post-neuter complications

ignore his post....

Your cat may have had some kind of reaction, it best to take him to
the vets if the meds haven't helped. Sometimes they can swell but
reduce again. How long it been? The fact...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 14th 07, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By silvercelt
Update for older cat pooping in house

Just to say he is old seems a bit lazy. It might be the case but they
should tests bloods just in case.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 14th 07, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By silvercelt
Do late neuered males ever stop marking territory

If it's only been a month, may be bit soon. We say except a change in
few months.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 10th 07, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By silvercelt
Older cat pooping in house & generally not grooming self

Get him checked out by a vet and start using a litter tray
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 7th 07, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By silvercelt
My cats and Tuna

On 3 Mar, 14:01, Stick Waver wrote:
silvercelt wrote:
They can't live off just tuna. I sometimes give a bit as a treat.

Unless it's cat tuna that comes in a cat food...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 3rd 07, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By silvercelt
My cats and Tuna

Tuna juice? in packs. Not heard of that here.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 46