Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Laurie
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 11th 08, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.rabbits
Replies: 2
Posted By Laurie
For adoption

Brandy wrote:
I swear you do this to get attention, notice you didn't; those puppies
should be indoors, you call yourself an animal lover; here is the
difference when we look in the eyes of a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 07, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Laurie
Standing in Line at Petsmart

Sherry wrote:
On Jul 27, 10:32 am, "Wendy" wrote:
If you ever see someone making those purchases again speak up. Many
people conclude they have a behavioral problem or...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 2nd 07, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Laurie
CRF & hyperthyroidism questions

relkins wrote:
Hello, first post on this ng. I was trying to see if anyone here had
any advice/wisdom on treatment options for a cat with chronic renal
failure and newly diagnosed...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 23rd 07, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Laurie
Feliway and spraying/fighting cats? (long)

Rhonda wrote:
Hi Laurie, good to see you hear! Hope something works for your angels.

Angels. Ha!

If the Feliway doesn't work, there's another thing I just thought of
that you might check.

Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 23rd 07, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Laurie
Feliway and spraying/fighting cats? (long)

MaryL wrote:
"Laurie" wrote in message
snip
My vet suggested a natural product with Feliway, which I bought this
evening and will try in the dining room, but it is awfully expensive
and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 23rd 07, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Laurie
Feliway and spraying/fighting cats? (long)

Rene S. wrote:
I agree with everything MaryL has said. I too have used Feliway and it
does help, though (of course) it's not a cure-all. You can also try an
herbal remedy called Rescue Remedy,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 22nd 07, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Laurie
Feliway and spraying/fighting cats? (long)

Hi - new to the group! My name is Laurie and I have 3 cats - a 4 year old
neutered male (Calvin) we've had for 3 years and a 2 year old spayed female
(Twitch) who has been with us for about a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 22nd 07, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Laurie
hyperthyroid

wrote:
My thirteen yr old cat has just been diagnosed with a hyperthyroid
condition, I would appreciate any information if someone has gone
through this...

Thanks

I had...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8