Showing results 1 to 25 of 126
Search took 1.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cheryl[_4_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 08, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By Cheryl[_4_]
I'm back- also purrs would be appreciated

"Christine Burel" wrote in message
Hi all,

I know I've been away for a very long time and I apologize. What happened
was I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 22nd 08, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Cheryl[_4_]
OT Weird mold problem

"Sherry" wrote in message
On Sep 21, 12:47�pm, "Pat" wrote:
The...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 22nd 08, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Cheryl[_4_]
OT Weird mold problem

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

A dehumidifier would help,
I was lucky to buy one very cheaply from a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 22nd 08, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Cheryl[_4_]
OT Weird mold problem

"Jofirey" wrote in message

Keeping things dry involves air circulation, and proper moisture barriers
on insulation and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 20th 08, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Cheryl[_4_]
Cat Ailments - BW

This is making the rounds in email, so many of you as cat lovers have
already been gifted it in your inbox. :)

LITTLE KNOWN FELINE AILMENTS
Having conquered cat flu, triumphed over tapeworm and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 18th 08, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Cheryl[_4_]
Bobcat Sighting

"jillian123" wrote in message
I'm so excited because I saw my first and second bobcat sighting
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 18th 08, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 41
Posted By Cheryl[_4_]
test

"Baird Stafford" wrote in message
In article ,
Christine K...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 17th 08, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Cheryl[_4_]
Checking in (Ike)

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message
On Sep 16, 5:52 pm, "Cheryl" wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 17th 08, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 41
Posted By Cheryl[_4_]
test

Ignore.

--
Cheryl
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 17th 08, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Irulan" wrote in message
Cheryl, go to Comcast.net and access your
account and then go to creating a newsgroup.
When...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 17th 08, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Cheryl[_4_]
OT - damn, no more newsgroups

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Irulan wrote:
goodness giganews.com offers several levels of
subscriptions and I just got the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 17th 08, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Cheryl[_4_]
OT - damn, no more newsgroups

"Irulan" wrote in message
Comcast just pulled it's news.comcast.net newsgroup
provider without telling us. All of a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 16th 08, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Cheryl[_4_]
Checking in (Ike)

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message
We returned home today. Traffic flowed smoothly and Cinder and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 16th 08, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Cheryl[_4_]
Purrs for my beloved niece

Purrs for your niece to stay strong and have a quick recovery.

Cheryl

"Jane" wrote in message
I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 16th 08, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Cheryl[_4_]
Hug request

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 15th 08, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Cheryl[_4_]
PING MaryL

"MLB" wrote in message
Wondering if your city is in the path of the hurrican and expected
tornadoes. We are purring for the safety...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 14th 08, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Cheryl[_4_]
OT - Ike's First Victim

wrote in message
Will in New Haven wrote:

I watch agility trials and other dog...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 14th 08, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Cheryl[_4_]
OT OE and goofy stuff * Evacuation: Mission Accomplished

wrote in message
Cheryl wrote:

I'm not sure what it is about Google groups, but when you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 14th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Cheryl[_4_]
Clever kitty.

"bobblespin" wrote in message
It started last week. We were leaving for a few hours, so to lessen my
guilt, I reached for his...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 14th 08, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Cheryl[_4_]
Animal Planet (was: OT - Ike's First Victim)

wrote in message

(These people are experienced at wildlife and big cat rescue, btw -
they're not just any old family...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 14th 08, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Cheryl[_4_]
Evacuation: Mission Accomplished

"hopitus" wrote in message

Adrian assumed success too soon. I saw very soon that it didn't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 13th 08, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Cheryl[_4_]
Evacuation: Mission Accomplished

"Adrian" wrote in message
hopitus wrote:

Addendum to above: Okay, I did the only thing I could think of and
abandoning...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 13th 08, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Cheryl[_4_]
A weirdly scary drive

"Jofirey" wrote in message

I still consider an early morning drive from here to San Francisco about
20 years ago to be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 13th 08, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Cheryl[_4_]
A weirdly scary drive

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
Here in central Iowa we're getting heavy rain, but nothing like what the
folks in the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 13th 08, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 235
Posted By Cheryl[_4_]
(OT) Do Not Call Registry Violator