Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dberrycat
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 18th 12, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 27
Posted By dberrycat
Feral cat problem

There is a national group called Alley Cat Allies. Their headquarters
is in Maryland, but they have people all over the country to advise
and help with feral cats. Here is the URL of their...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 24th 12, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By dberrycat
Alternative to pilling- SUCCESS - I think

Clavamox comes in a liquid suspension too. The cats don't love it
since it smells like vanilla/bananna flavor...but they don't foam at
the mouth either. It is a lot better than trying to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 25th 12, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By dberrycat
Bridge purrs request

On Jan 25, 11:42*am, kraut / larry stark wrote:
Bridge purrs request

Sent one of my elderly longtime strays that I have fed for a couple
years on final journey...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 25th 11, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By dberrycat
Shadow

On Nov 25, 10:46*am, Adrian wrote:
Adrian wrote:
I'm waiting for the vet to call and ease Shadow on his final journey.

Shadow has...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 7th 11, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By dberrycat
Foster babies - Pictures!!

They are gorgeous! Thanks for showing us the pictures. I'm so glad
they are doing good.

Debbie

On Nov 4, 11:11*pm, wrote:
Here are the promised pictures of my two foster...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 2nd 11, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By dberrycat
Kitten status - day 3

Sorry to hear that you are having some health issues too! I hope that
resolves
soon.

Diarrhea in young kittens is frequent and can be tough to figure out.
Their
digestive systems are still maturing...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 1st 11, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By dberrycat
Kitten status - day 3

Glad to hear that the two little ones are doing well, other than
the diarrhea. They sound adorable!

I've done a lot of fostering and have found that mixing some of the
KMR formula with wet kitten...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 27th 11, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By dberrycat
Is anyone............

snip....

I myself have raised them, and pups on bottles. *I know the work involved.
I wish our County Shelter would turn them over to people like myself. They
will not. They would...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 23rd 11, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By dberrycat
Is anyone............

On Sep 23, 10:25*am, "buglady" wrote:
"dberrycat" wrote in message

I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 22nd 11, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By dberrycat
Is anyone............

On Sep 21, 11:13*am, "Kelly Greene" wrote:
..... on this group involved with cat/kitten rescue? *What about taking the
unweaned kits from shelters before they euthanize...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 23rd 11, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By dberrycat
Virginia quake?

On Aug 23, 5:36*pm, MLB wrote:
Does anyone have firs thand news about the Virginia earthquake? *5.9 is
a [pretty good shake. *That is where My eldest grandson and his family
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 23rd 11, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By dberrycat
Virginia quake?

On Aug 23, 5:36*pm, MLB wrote:
Does anyone have firs thand news about the Virginia earthquake? *5.9 is
a [pretty good shake. *That is where My eldest grandson and his family
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 22nd 11, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By dberrycat
16 yr. old cat constantly throwing up

On Mar 21, 10:38*am, B wrote:
My cat is 16 yrs. old and for the past several months constantly
throws up. *The vet did some blood work and his sugar was a little
high,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 3rd 11, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By dberrycat
Smokey is dead

On Mar 3, 9:08*am, dgk wrote:
....snip...

Anyway, belated purrs for Smokey. He was probably no older than two or
three. He did have at least one baby though. One of the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 18th 11, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 52
Posted By dberrycat
Purrs and prayers for Catnipped

On Feb 18, 2:55*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
Catnipped was rushed to the emergency room on Thursday around noon. 10:30PM
Thursday night they found out a portion of her intestine...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 14th 11, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By dberrycat
Purrs for Spanner

On Feb 14, 9:54*am, "Sharon & Smudgie" wrote:
Could I ask for some purrs please for one of the kittens from the shelter?
His name is Spanner and he is about 12 weeks old. *He...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 11, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By dberrycat
Purrs for Katie-cat

On Jan 14, 8:10*pm, Chris H wrote:
Coming back out of general lurkdom to ask for purrs for my Katie-cat.

I noticed a bump on the bridge of her nose around Christmas, but...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 10th 10, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By dberrycat
A candle for Marble

On Dec 10, 2:00*pm, "wafflycat" wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 10th 10, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By dberrycat
Purrs for my old gal...

On Dec 10, 3:28*pm, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote:
snip
Now for the purr request part. *Pooh is looking pretty scruffy. *And this is
the 3rd day that she hasn't plowed into...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 18th 10, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By dberrycat
OT - Taste Buds (again)

On Nov 17, 9:21*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
snip
Also, to you and those who suggested the liquid nutrition drinks, it's an
excellent idea but (don't ask me why) they make me...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 25th 10, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By dberrycat
Big TNR underway!

On Oct 25, 8:57*am, dgk wrote:
I took the Trap Neuter Return workshop back in February and have been
tying to get it done in my neighborhood since then but one thing or
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 25th 10, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 67
Posted By dberrycat
Kenzie at RB, 1995 - Oct 23, 2010

On Oct 23, 4:50*pm, ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:
snip
I kissed the top of her head, like I always loved to, and I scritched
both of her ears at the same time, as she always...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 22nd 10, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By dberrycat
Kenzie's ultrasound

On Oct 21, 5:32*pm, ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:
I just now got back from Kenzie's ultra sound; I was there for 2 1/2
hours.
snip

The ultrasound did not show any...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 15th 10, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By dberrycat
Status of donations for Kenzie's ultrasound?

On Oct 15, 8:49*am, dgk wrote:
On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 07:05:35 -0700 (PDT), dberrycat
wrote:

I was wondering how Kenzie is doing and how close we have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 15th 10, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes