Showing results 1 to 25 of 107
Search took 1.90 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gracecat
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 7th 07, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 66
Posted By gracecat
[OT] OMG - Part Deux!

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
Texas isn't part of the USA? Seems to me we have something...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 6th 07, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 66
Posted By gracecat
OMG - Part Deux!

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Not really, not in all states. I think TX is also an "at will" state
(is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 6th 07, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 66
Posted By gracecat
[OT] OMG - Part Deux!

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
gracecat wrote:
state. If Lori refuses to sign the written reprimand she can be fired on
the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 6th 07, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 66
Posted By gracecat
[OT] OMG - Part Deux!

"jmcquown" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
I sent a note out to everyone (this being about 10 people, since
we're such a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 3rd 07, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 69
Posted By gracecat
Can't take it anymore

"John F. Eldredge" wrote in message
On Tue, 2 Jan 2007 11:37:13 -0600, "gracecat"
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 2nd 07, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 69
Posted By gracecat
Ping Grace

"Julie and Sam" wrote in message

Grace,
I sent you an email with phone numbers, did you get that?
Julie

I just did! It was in my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 2nd 07, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 69
Posted By gracecat
Can't take it anymore

wrote in message

Adrian A wrote:
wrote:

One of my memories of visiting Arkansas 25 years...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 2nd 07, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 69
Posted By gracecat
Can't take it anymore

"Pat" wrote in message

"Jo Firey" wrote

I have really tried here, but...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 2nd 07, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 69
Posted By gracecat
Can't take it anymore

Here is one site you may want to read. It discusses the fact that there
are...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 29th 06, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By gracecat
RIP Gerald Ford

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Annie Wxill wrote:
"Pat" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 29th 06, 11:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By gracecat
reply to Ping from Gracecat

"Julie and Sam" wrote in message
Arrghhh! For some reason Outlook Express isn't sending me all of the
newsgroup...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 29th 06, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By gracecat
Ping Julie

We're planning on being in Atlanta next week. Are you going to be around? :)

Grace
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 29th 06, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By gracecat
How is Ian?

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
Did he heal without much trouble?
MLB

Thanks for asking MLB. He's doing good, I just put him...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 27th 06, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By gracecat
RIP Gerald Ford

"gracecat" wrote in message
The late President Ford passed away Tuesday evening.

Prayers and purrs go out...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 27th 06, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By gracecat
RIP Gerald Ford

The late President Ford passed away Tuesday evening.

Prayers and purrs go out to his family.

Grace
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 22nd 06, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By gracecat
The can of Rice Cream [OT][BW]

"Yowie" wrote in message
Today, a new day, when there was no migraine, and Cary was all happy and
full of hugs, I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 21st 06, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By gracecat
The can of Rice Cream [OT][BW]

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 07:25:30 -0800, sriddles wrote:

Yowie wrote:

Awww. Purrs to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 21st 06, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By gracecat
The can of Rice Cream [OT][BW]

"Yowie" wrote in message
For the upteempth time I muttered to myself "God, I hate Christmas". I
smiled through...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 16th 06, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By gracecat
skanky pussy

wrote in message

-L. wrote:

I'm sure everybody already knows this, but I just wanted to make a note
that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 16th 06, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By gracecat
skanky pussy

wrote in message

-L. wrote:

I'm sure everybody already knows this, but I just wanted to make a note
that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 16th 06, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 86
Posted By gracecat
OMG! [OT]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"gracecat" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 15th 06, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 86
Posted By gracecat
OMG! [OT]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
These skirts all come down to the
middle of my knees with only one or two that come 1/2" above my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 15th 06, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 86
Posted By gracecat
OMG! [OT]

wrote in message

Christina Websell wrote:
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 15th 06, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 86
Posted By gracecat
OMG! [OT]

"CatNipped" wrote in message

** I'm a 55-year-old grandmother, my shortest skirt is 1/2" above my
knee!!!!!!

Hugs,

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 14th 06, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By gracecat
I want a Scottish Fold

"Pat" wrote in message