A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
I think they got another one by Lesley Madigan
Upstairs in my local pub is flats- shared by Aaron, Dean and Crostin. Manager, bar man and chef respectively. As it's a very old pub it has a rodent problem so although Aaron is allergic to cats a while back they acquired a half Bengal kitten to deal with that.. Solomon aka Solly had grown into a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 07:13 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
10 190 Cat anecdotes
Here's a Hint for Static electricity and cat fur by jmcquown[_2_]
It's the time of year where I live when static electricity due to the changing of the seasons and shedding combine to make a keyboard with a cat nearby a *magnet* for fur. Here's the hint. Rub a dryer fabric softener sheet over the keyboard. It actually picks up cat fur while leaving behind an...
Yesterday 07:10 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
2 30 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2