Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 23rd 08, 08:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
What I've always suspected

so so damn cute..
is dat ur cat??
can u give me??

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com http://www.gamestotal.com /a ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 23rd 08, 08:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Cats and kittens

they all are so so cute!!
n funny too..

i will continue watching the one dat i not yet watch..

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 23rd 08, 08:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
I hope you can open this!!

so cute of it!!
so so clever!!

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com http://www.gamestotal.com /a ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 23rd 08, 08:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
MUM DOESNT HAVE CANCER!!!!!!

congrats yowie..
hope her health getting better..
may this christmas will be the most memorable christmas ever..

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 23rd 08, 08:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Jake has his wiskers in a twist

clever jake..

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com http://www.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://uc.gamestotal.com...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 23rd 08, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Kitty Lost - Kitty Found

its a wonderful miracle...
i have lost my pet and it almost 2years after she have give a birth..
she has a flower tail..
i miss her damn much..
would she come back home??
*sob*sob

xoxo,
aineecumi
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 23rd 08, 08:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Did anyone here send me a long green envelope?

r u sure its a greeting card..
maybe its ur son ear..
better go n check..
hahahhaha!!

jk!jK!jK!

xoxo,
aineecumi
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 23rd 08, 07:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Cat # 5

next time dun ignore him like dat..
he just want to be pampered..

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 23rd 08, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
OT - Anyone remember this one?

so so funny!!
love it

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com http://www.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://uc.gamestotal.com...
Forum: Cat community November 18th 08, 08:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Pat's confused kitty

i think u must give a time to the cat to feel comfortable with your
brother..
u can teach the cat to meow properly by playing with it oftenly..

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension...
Forum: Cat community November 18th 08, 08:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Cat, shot by arrow, dies after surgery

so mean...
yeah may the person who did that to that poor cat will go to hell..

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com...
Forum: Cat community November 18th 08, 08:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Happi Purrday Noffembur Kitties!

hepy belated bday to all the kitty..
such a cute owner..
me also didnt remember my cat's bday..

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game...
Forum: Cat community November 18th 08, 08:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Tail thumping

such a cute behaviour..

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com http://www.gamestotal.com /a ...
Forum: Cat community November 18th 08, 08:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
GranMeowmie (RB), 1942 - 2008

im sorry to hear that debby..
hope u will be patient..
just pray that she can crossed over..

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game...
Forum: Cat community November 18th 08, 08:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Mine brofur is missing!

try to shake the jar of his food..
i always do that and it works..

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 12th 08, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
adopting behaviour of another cat?

he just missing his soulmates..
same happen to my cat..
whatever it is he cant replace the other one...

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 12th 08, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
samonella and dry cat food

lucky me i gave my cat whiskas, smartheart and friskies..
if not i've been infected..
=]

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 11th 08, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Smooshy

so so cute!!
love it so much..

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com http://www.gamestotal.com /a ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 11th 08, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
they got me....

so clever of them..
hehe=]

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com http://www.gamestotal.com /a ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 11th 08, 04:18 AM Posted to alt.animals.felines,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.pets.cats,alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Do Cats Pretend They Are People?

of course not its ridicilious..
human have a brain with mind but cat do have brain but don't have
mind..
God created us uniquely..

i think Anya just same like my cat, she loves her owner to play...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 11th 08, 04:18 AM Posted to alt.animals.felines,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.pets.cats,alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Do Cats Pretend They Are People?

of course not its ridicilious..
human have a brain with mind but cat do have brain but don't have
mind..
God created us uniquely..

i think Anya just same like my cat, she loves her owner to play...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 11th 08, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
How lazy is he?

not only human love the sun..
cat also love sun..
wanna tanned their fur..
=]

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 11th 08, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
the cat's prayer

really love it!!

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com http://www.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://uc.gamestotal.com...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 11th 08, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Nice correspondence with Ontario SPCA

wahh i can see u really concern about the cat..
for me, i will be on the Ontario SPCA side coz without this law,
owner just adopt and kick the pet whenever they want.
they can take and left...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 11th 08, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Still no news on Sammy

hope u will keep calm and patient to search ur cat..