Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 17th 06, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Why do my cats sleep in the same room as their litter box?

Sharkman BMW wrote:
I have a back room that is for extra furniture and a few boxes....
This is where I keep the litter box.
My cats sleep in there often, I wonder why?

Is it because it's...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 17th 06, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Time-delayed feeding

I need to get some suggestions on time-delayed feeding for my two cats.

I start a new job tonight which will have me out of the house when the
cats normally get dinner and for several hours on...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 06, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Moving across the country with cats

MzKittin wrote:
I need some advice here. I have 3 cats. One is 16, one is 11 and I
think the other about 9-10. I am thinking about moving from Atlanta,
to Salt Lake City. Anyone have any...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 06, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Cat Meows all morning

wrote:
So the routine is that the alarm goes off at 6:15 am every day and I
get up and first thing - feed the cat. During the week - this is the
time I get up to go to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 06, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Cleaning cat's bottom?

wrote:
On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 23:47:56 UTC, wrote:

My two cats have recently
started drinking milk again - they seem to prefer it to water - but
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 06, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Cleaning cat's bottom?

22brix wrote:
wrote in message
My male cat is having a bit of a problem today and I need some advice
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 06, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Cleaning cat's bottom?

My male cat is having a bit of a problem today and I need some advice
on how to help him. I'm afraid I'm going to have to get a bit graphic
to explain the problem so forgive me or, if you find the...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7