Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ruff
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 29th 06, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By ruff
child support!

ruff goes out onto our townhouse patio in any weather....rain, snow - she
likes it all. turns out she was having visitors. 11 days ago she had 3 babies.
the day after she had them, i opened the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 29th 06, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By ruff
We don't want that, Thank You!

Bill Stock wrote:
We were getting low on cat food, so I picked up a can of Tuna from the mini
store in the concourse near work. They don't carry cat food, as it's a
scaled down version of a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 29th 06, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By ruff
our 'watch cat'

Ruff (we let our pug name her) will growl at any and all cars and / or people
going by when i hold her up to look through the front door window (though
she's a very gentle cat otherwise). thought it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 29th 06, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By ruff
OLIVES!

what is the deal with cats and green olives? if you haven't tried it, do.
every cat i've owned has been crazy ('literally') for them. almost a catnip
fix. stalk them, roll 'em around, and finally -...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 29th 06, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By ruff
eye 'crumbs'

tried finding this online but no luck...
my cat gets 'crumblike' dark bits in the corners of her eyes.
she had 3 babies 11 days ago (who are all orange, plump and gorgeous...eyes
open and more...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5