Replies: 21
Posted By Monique Y. Mudama
Oscar has passed away

On 2011-09-03, Takayuki penned:
I'm very sad to hear that Oscar is now gone. But I'm happy for her
that she had so many good years after her diagnosis. I pinged you a
couple of years ago to try...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 30th 11, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Monique Y. Mudama
Oscar has passed away

Hello all,

I haven't posted in a while. Oscar was diagnosed with small cell
lymphoma after exploratory surgery Halloween night in 2007. The vet
gave her 6-12 months. Oscar surprised everyone by...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 8th 08, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 59
Posted By Monique Y. Mudama
D*mn I'm mad

On 2008-01-06, Marina penned:

Dry food does nothing for cats' teeth. It's a myth perpetuated by
clever advertising. Cats don't chew their food.

I've heard and seen Oscar crack some kibble into...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 7th 08, 07:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 59
Posted By Monique Y. Mudama
D*mn I'm mad

On 2008-01-06, Stormmee penned:
vet says its dependent on the cat, her philosophy is it goes cat to cat, Lee

My vet says it was never really proved for dogs, and that even if it
were true for dogs...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 6th 08, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 59
Posted By Monique Y. Mudama
D*mn I'm mad

On 2008-01-06, Jack Campin - bogus address penned:

If I'd been looking after your cats for you, I'd have done exactly
the same as your cleaner unless you had given me a very good reason
not...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 5th 08, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Monique Y. Mudama
The little MINX!!!

On 2008-01-05, Shiral penned:

Verging slightly off topic, if liverwurst is made of liver, what's
BRATwurst made of? =o)

Unless things have changed around here, food is never...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 5th 08, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Monique Y. Mudama
The little MINX!!!

On 2008-01-05, Mischief penned:
I cooked myself Tuna Helper tonight, and like an idiot I took my
helping and left the rest in the pan on the stove.

That was about 30 minutes ago.

I just...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 3rd 08, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Monique Y. Mudama
Purrs please for Fudge

On 2008-01-03, Debbie Wilson penned:
Helen M has asked me to pass on a request for purrs for an elderly
dog called Fudge (14), a labrador cross who has been very ill with
renal failure for some...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 2nd 08, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 59
Posted By Monique Y. Mudama
Cheddar-Cauliflower Soup

On 2008-01-02, Kreisleriana penned:

My brother made this for me when I was down in DC last week. Good
with a nice French or Italian bread and a salad:

2 Tbs. olive oil 1 yellow onion,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 2nd 08, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 59
Posted By Monique Y. Mudama
D*mn I'm mad

On 2008-01-02, Marina penned:

Grrrr. I'm so mad. I know the cleaner likes cats, but he shouldn't
be trying to buy Caliban's affection with food, especially not
kibble (Caliban hides when the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 31st 07, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Monique Y. Mudama
I'd avoid this area tomorrow night if I could

On 2007-12-30, Lesley penned:
Just got a card throught the door "to all at number 76"- it
basically said:

"Our landlord tells us some of you have complained about the noise,
we're sorry we...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 31st 07, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Monique Y. Mudama
Back (sorta)

On 2007-12-31, Kreisleriana penned:

The kiddies were sick, and then so was I when I got home-- fever,
aches, the whole nine years. Still can't talk. I don't think colds
and flu incubate...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 31st 07, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Monique Y. Mudama
kitten update

On 2007-12-31, Stormmee penned:
he seems to be calming down quite nicely but is still hyper enough
the bath will wait for a bit, he does seem to be drinking an
inordinate amount of water. He...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 31st 07, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Monique Y. Mudama
Missing kitty purrs

On 2007-12-31, Daniel Mahoney penned:

So I would appreciate some "get your furry butt home now" purrs for
little miss Roadcat.

Absolutely. Purrs incoming.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 30th 07, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2007-12-28, Christina Websell penned:

wrote in message
Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

She...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 30th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Monique Y. Mudama
My spam folder (OT)

On 2007-12-30, Christina Websell penned:

So I was doing this and I noticed the subject line was "
Smudge has poopy pants" plus another I replied to in the same
thread. It was from...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 29th 07, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 48
Posted By Monique Y. Mudama
Trying to catch a stray - Update #2 - GOT HIM !!!!!

On 2007-12-29, Susan M penned:

Please, could we have big purrs that little Star finds a forever
home? He was so brave to approach the house, find some food, and
take the plunge into the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 28th 07, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Monique Y. Mudama
Back home

On 2007-12-28, Victor Martinez penned:
I'm back home after spending x-mas down in Mexico with my parents,
siblings and (what seems like tons) of nephews and nieces. It was
unusually warm down...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 28th 07, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Monique Y. Mudama
Cat suffocated in litter canister

On 2007-12-27, penned:
I am the person who originally posted the message about the cat
suffocating in a pail of scoopable litter with a flip-top lid. This
message has been...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 28th 07, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Monique Y. Mudama
Oscar pics - she's doing well

On 2007-12-26, penned:
Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

There is a silver lining to all this, although I would never have
asked for this trade --...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 28th 07, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Monique Y. Mudama
Oscar pics - she's doing well

On 2007-12-27, Gandalf penned:

I'm so glad that Oscar is doing so well!

I'm hoping for a complete remission.

Purrs are on the way to that end, in any event.

Thank you.
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 28th 07, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Monique Y. Mudama
Oscar pics - she's doing well

On 2007-12-26, Adrian penned:

That is really good to hear, I hope the three of you are together
for a very long time.

Thank you.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 27th 07, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2007-12-27, Joy penned:
Happy New Year to you, too!

If it's not my business, just say so, but I can't help being
curious. You said, "Of course, we don't buy each other gifts
anymore." ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 27th 07, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Monique Y. Mudama
Oscar pics - she's doing well

On 2007-12-27, penned:
Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

I found a second bit of spitup and some vomit in her food bowl
last night, so I think she was...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500