Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 20th 14, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Rhett and cat viral disease

On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 12:16:02 AM UTC-4, Cheryl wrote:
Poor Rhett has been coughing strangely, and he has coughed so much that

he lost his voice. To the vet yesterday and she had a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 12th 14, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 48
Posted By [email protected]
Discouraged

On Friday, June 6, 2014 2:01:16 PM UTC-4, Joy wrote:
I'm getting discouraged. Waffles seems to be okay, considering the fact

that he has cancer, doesn't drink enough and is getting chemo. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 13th 14, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Boyfie

On Thursday, February 13, 2014 10:33:20 AM UTC-5, wrote:
How is he doing??

It's been two days since we've heard anything
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 13th 14, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Boyfie

How is he doing??
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 14, 11:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
The facebook group

On Saturday, February 1, 2014 7:27:52 PM UTC-5, John F. Eldredge wrote:
On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 13:31:04 -0800, Jane wrote:

I'd like to join up with the facebook group, but I can't be on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 22nd 14, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Has anyone tried the Cat's Meow?

My cat is 13 years old and he has never been too interested in playing with toys. Doesn't get a kick out of catnip. Pretty much a lover and not a player.

Around Thanksgiving I bought the Cat's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 22nd 14, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Ping: Karen C

On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 9:31:34 PM UTC-5, Bastette wrote:
Cheryl wrote:

Hey girl! I saw you posting in Tweed's thread about BF but I wanted to

send a holler out to you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 22nd 14, 11:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Ping: Karen C

On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 8:38:10 PM UTC-5, Cheryl wrote:
Hey girl! I saw you posting in Tweed's thread about BF but I wanted to

send a holler out to you because I have thought of you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 11th 13, 11:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 71
Posted By [email protected]
Facebook

On Thursday, October 10, 2013 9:39:56 AM UTC-4, ann791 wrote:

"jmcquown" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes January 15th 13, 11:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Holly is home

Actually Fancy Feast is good - some varieties anyway. My cat is allergic to carbs and eats nothing but FF Turkey as it has no carbs. Cats are meat eaters anyway, they don't need carbs.

On Tuesday,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 27th 12, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Can everybody SHUT UP about guns?

I totally agree with Cheryl. It isn't the guns that kill people, it is the people that kill people. Gun control will only control the guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens - the outlaws will...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 9th 12, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Pooping outside the box

The litter is too dirty for her and that's what she is telling you. I use Cat's Pride and completely change it once a week.
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 5th 12, 10:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
Suspicions about Spicey

Sounds like Thyroid and/or Kidney failure and possibly the issue with the eyes is cataracts. Good that you are going to the vet tomorrow.
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 29th 12, 11:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
THAT must have hurt!!!

I don't like the sound of blood near the litter box. That usually means the bladder infection is worse. Keep an eye on him and call the vet if you see more blood.

On Saturday, July 28, 2012...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 21st 12, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Alternative to pilling

Mike
If you mix it with Laxatone - the Laxatone coats the stomach so the pill won't be absorbed.

Can you put the cat on a counter at your height and open his mouth with one hand and put the pill in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 19th 12, 10:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Does Tiger have a problem???

Canned food is more efficient - meaning there isn't the "waste" that there is with the high carb hard food. I would worry more about the possibility of a bladder infection.

On Wednesday, July 18,...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16