Showing results 1 to 25 of 44
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Netmask
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 09, 12:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Netmask
tube of cat

Hactar wrote:
I'm looking at enough of these to make a series of cat-tunnels:
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=16126
Does anyone have one? It'd suck to drop $35 on...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 2nd 09, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Netmask
My new cat

cybercat wrote:
"Matthew" wrote in message
wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 1st 09, 09:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Netmask
My new cat

cybercat wrote:
"Barb" wrote in message
Your new cat will have a wonderful home!

At least it will be bettert han the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 30th 09, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Netmask
My new cat

Strange things happen - my much loved Burmese boy Mr Max of 14 years
died 8 May 2009. On Saturday I can pick up my new Burmese kitten who is
the great great grand nephew of Mr Max. The strange...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 27th 09, 07:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Netmask
My cat is "thinking outside the box"

James Egan wrote:
I have a 17 year old male cat named Chip. He started peeing and pooping
all around the house. He seemed lethargic, so I took him to the Vet,
thinking that he had a urinary...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 23rd 09, 08:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Netmask
And here I thought we were through with this...

jmc wrote:
First, Meep hopped into the tub this morning, hopped straight out
shaking wet feet and I laughed... I didn't realize she was trying to
tell me something. When she tried to pee in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 23rd 09, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Netmask
Mixing an FIV+ cat with FIV- cats

brad wrote:
Hi there,

I have three wonderful female kitties (ages 3,6,14) that I adore.
All three have been spayed and all are healthy and negative on
diseases. A few years ago I placed...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 17th 09, 07:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Netmask
The Magic No 5- How To Cure Hemroids

co.man wrote:
In some cases, natural therapy is actually better than modern
medicine.
Hemorrhoids are ugly expressions of an ailment.
I learned how to cure hemroids.
Here 5 of the most...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 14th 09, 06:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Netmask
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Rene S wrote:
On Jul 12, 10:42 pm, "
wrote:
any suggestions would be appreciated... thanks...
Try approaching her when she is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 14th 09, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Netmask
Does anyone have any suggestions?

hopitus wrote:
On Jul 12, 11:32 am, "cybercat" wrote:
""jordy"" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 14th 09, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Netmask
Question - What does my cat sit under the fan?

CleggandCompany wrote:
Under it, behind it, next to it, but never in front of it.

Is there a catty reason he likes the fan?

If you have to ask you will never know - and your cat won't tell...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 13th 09, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Netmask
Manipulative meow: Cats learn to vocalize a particular sound to traintheir human companions

http://www.scientificamerican.com/blog/60-second-science/post.cfm?id=the-manipulative-meow-cats-learn-to-2009-07-13
Forum: Cats - misc July 13th 09, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets,alt.animals.felines,alt.cats
Replies: 4
Posted By Netmask
2 Neutered Male Cats Need Home South Sacramento

Elisabeth wrote:
2 Gorgeous Sweetheart Cats to Loving Home: Need Home for 2-year old
neutered males (one domestic short hair and one Tonkinese) because
babysitter is allergic. Jeppetto and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 11th 09, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Netmask
World's Ugliest Cat Has Babies!

http://my.opera.com/Cois/blog/show.dml/1190053
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 10th 09, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Netmask
cat needs to lose weight - calorie question

Kalmia wrote:
Cat is 18 lb. Should be 15. How many calories a day does he need to
attain and maintain 15 lb.? I think he needs to be on senior food
too.

He's 11 years old, neutered, not...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 7th 09, 06:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Netmask
cat needs to lose weight - calorie question

jmc wrote:
Suddenly, without warning, Netmask exclaimed (7/6/2009 12:50 AM):

Cats are carnivores and should eat fresh meat only - that's what they
live on in the wild - fresh kill

Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 6th 09, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Netmask
cat needs to lose weight - calorie question

Kalmia wrote:
On Jul 4, 11:23 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Kalmia" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 6th 09, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Netmask
Help needed for cat with hard stool and wheezing

wrote:
I am desperate to find out what is wrong with my almost 4 year old
spayed female. She has been to the vet more than a dozen times and
they have not been able to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 6th 09, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Netmask
Helping a rescued cat with a house move

Rhino wrote:
My friend Margot has a rescued cat that, unfortunately, abused before Margot
got her. The cat has gradually come around but is still very uncomfortable
with any kind of change....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 4th 09, 05:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Kalmia wrote:
Cat is 18 lb. Should be 15. How many calories a day does he need to
attain and maintain 15 lb.? I think he needs to be on senior food
too.

He's 11 years old, neutered, not...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 24th 09, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Netmask
Euthanasia Time for our Cat :(

Billy wrote:
Well, It's time now. Our cat Amber (for anyone who followed my

She seems ready now, no spunk left, tired look, diareah (just...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 22nd 09, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Netmask
Healing an Injury

c1gmlm wrote:
We have a stray cat we have adopted. He came to our backdoor with a
cut behind his ear. It has scabed over a couple of times and when it
looks like it is going to heal, he...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 21st 09, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Netmask
Healing an Injury

c1gmlm wrote:
We have a stray cat we have adopted. He came to our backdoor with a
cut behind his ear. It has scabed over a couple of times and when it
looks like it is going to heal, he...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 17th 09, 10:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Netmask
Feline seizures

Poppea wrote:
Hi, I'm new to this group.
I share my home with two cats, Mitzi and Dolly, both eleven years
They're both well and happy cats except that Mitzi had seizures from a
few months...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 16th 09, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Netmask
best way to clean up cat mess's??

ensoul wrote:
As in when they hairball's or puke -- how do you get the stain off a
carpet? talking the cheap stuff, rent controlled housing, super low
pile if there even is a pile

I've...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 44