Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 1.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hazel Az
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 20th 07, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 85
Posted By Hazel Az
Could I please have some purrs for Soncek?

We are sending purrs and prayers for Soncek. We hope he can come home soon.

Hazel Az

"polonca12000" wrote in message
I was hesitant to ask...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 20th 07, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Hazel Az
Ack! The rest of the update

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
I hit the wrong key again and sent an unfinished and un edited message
to the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 20th 07, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Hazel Az
A busy time for all....

"Dan M" wrote in message
Nancy and the kitties and I are going to be very busy for several weeks,
so we aren't going to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 13th 07, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Hazel Az
Be well purrs for Tweed

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Hazel Az" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 13th 07, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Hazel Az
A PURR REQUEST

How terrible! Purrs and prayers on their way.

Hazel Az

"Matthew" wrote in message
This is for victims of a fire...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 8th 07, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Hazel Az
Be well purrs for Tweed

Let me add my well wishes for Tweed too.

Hazel Az

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
I know you haven't been feeling well...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 7th 07, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 41
Posted By Hazel Az
Sad News - Tiffy is gone.

Awwww, Flippy I am soo sorry. Please accept my hearfelt condolences. We
will light a candle to help Tiffy to the Bridge.

Hazel Az

"Flippy" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 7th 07, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By Hazel Az
Purrs Needed

Purrs to you, Pat. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Hazel Az

"Pat" wrote in message
I woke up sick...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 4th 07, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Hi
Posted By Hazel Az
Hi

Hi Mel,

Welcome to the group. Can't wait to hear your stories.

Hazel Az

"Mel" wrote in message
Hi,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 4th 07, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Hazel Az
Purrs for John

Sending purrs and prayers for John and lighting a candle for Gretchen...

Hazel Az

"jmcquown" wrote in message
John just called...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 4th 07, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Hazel Az
PURRS AND PRAYERS REQUEST

Bunches of purrs and prayers going out

Hazel Az
"Matthew" wrote in message
Ladies and Gentleman last night not...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 4th 07, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Hazel Az
Update to Need some purrs guys

Ok, we went to court. You may as well know that the state of wanted to put
one of my workers at the shop into prison for 10 years. The violation was
minor, the wrath of the state was not. Kind...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 1st 07, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Hazel Az
Happy Annifursary, Duffy

Happy annifursary, Duffy and many, many more!

Hazel Az

Duffy came into my life on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 1st 07, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Hazel Az
Purrs for my mom, again.

I hope I'm not too late, Victor. Purrs and prayers going out...

Hazel Az

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Many of you remember all...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 1st 07, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Hazel Az
new member

Welcome to the group! I'm Hazel Az and I have 4 cats and 2 d*gs. We're a
pretty friendly group and love more members.

Hazel Az

"Lola" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 31st 07, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Hazel Az
A Yehudah Moment in the Cook Household

"Julie and Sam" wrote in message
Since I have a moment to post, I thought I'd tell this story. Some
incidents that happen in my house...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 31st 07, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Hazel Az
A Visiting Furball...

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 12:10:42 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 31st 07, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Hazel Az
Need some purrs guys

and maybe a bug sacrifice or two if your owners will be so kind.

I have a good friend who has a hearing in court on Friday 8am MST. He's
been having a really tough time and we are hoping the judge...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 29th 07, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By Hazel Az
Purrs for Smokey, please

We are sending all the purrs we can, Sam. Hope Smokey gets better.

Hazel Az

"Sam" wrote in message
Our Smokey is spending the weekend...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 22nd 07, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Hazel Az
Calibanism

"Marina" wrote in message
Last Xmas, my niece gave me a bunny filled with catnip for the cats:

Forum: Cat anecdotes January 22nd 07, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 41
Posted By Hazel Az
OT - relocation possibility

"Dan M" wrote in message
This might be just a lark on my part, but we'll see. I received a message
today about a job...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 22nd 07, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Hazel Az
Attn - Mooch Fan Club members

"Bobcat" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:
OH MY, what a cutie-face!
Theresa

So is Stinky. And like...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 16th 07, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Hazel Az
New camera!

Great pics, Marina. I finally got a chance to see your kitties.

Hazel Az
"Marina" wrote in message
I received my new camera...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 16th 07, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Hazel Az
No way to keep up.

Purrs in advance.

Hazel Az

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I have 2769 unread, hugs and purrs for anyone who...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 16th 07, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Hazel Az
Little Purrs, Please...

We'll send you and Mrs. Cat a lot of little purrs.

Hazel Az

"MatSav" "matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com"
wrote in message ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 63