Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kyla =^. .^=
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 4th 08, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 93
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
The more I see of people...

bastXXXette...
"Granby" wrote:

You are right Dan, it is what it is. People even in their pain can
at least understand it but NOT the animals.

For me it's nothing so rational as that....
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 4th 08, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
An Engineer's Guide to Cats

"Candace" ...
This is really hysterical (especially if you like both cats and
engineers):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

Oh it IS hysterical...I love it:)
Thanks
Hug
Kyla
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 4th 08, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 93
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
The more I see of people...

You are SO right about that Granby.
And YOU are too, one of the good people, IMO
HUG
Kyla
--in tears
"Granby" ...
You are right Dan, it is what it is. People even in their pain can at
least...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 4th 08, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 93
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
The more I see of people....

"Daniel Mahoney"
Has anyone else had an interaction like this, where someone judged
you because you can stand to see human suffering in fiction, but not
animal suffering? What did you say to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 4th 08, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 93
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
The more I see of people...,

bastXXXette
Kyla =^. .^=

I've had similar reactions from people.
I can't stand to watch blood n guts and gore.
Nor can I watch the ad with Sarah McGlaughlin about animals, it just...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 4th 08, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Mir in the sun

"Marina"
A short clip of Mir washing herself out in the sun. Caliban is puttering
about in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01g16l1u5M0

That is so cute:)
Hug
Kyla
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 3rd 08, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 93
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
The more I see of people...,

bastXXXette...
"Stormmee" wrote:

problem is I think we are in the minority, I am liking people less
and less these days, Lee

This reminds me of a conversation I had with a friend the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 3rd 08, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Mir in the sun

"Marina"
A short clip of Mir washing herself out in the sun. Caliban is puttering
about in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01g16l1u5M0

Awwww, that is so cuute:)
Hug