Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dejablues[_2_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 1st 08, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By dejablues[_2_]
Disposal of Kitty Litter

"mc" wrote in message
Haven't you ever noticed how well the grass grows over the septic
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 1st 08, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By dejablues[_2_]
Disposal of Kitty Litter

"mc" wrote in message
I posted this message, or a very similar one, last night and even...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 1st 08, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By dejablues[_2_]
UTI's in Cats

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"mc" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 26th 08, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By dejablues[_2_]
Hello. I need advice please

"mc" wrote in message
Unfortunately, I cannot advocate for the cranberry juice. We are...
Forum: Cats - misc January 15th 08, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By dejablues[_2_]
my cat keeps losing his collar!

"Maxine G" wrote in message
Hi. My cat has now lost about 5 collars in the neighborhood. This doesn't
count those that...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 15th 08, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc

"Maxine G" wrote in message
Hi. My cat has now lost about 5 collars in the neighborhood. This doesn't
count those that...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 14th 07, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By dejablues[_2_]
Do not be fooled by posters here...

"boardofreality" wrote in message
All you vet techs, and other kmart vet staff out there aren't fooling
anyone by pretending to be...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7