Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: meeee
Forum: Cat community March 4th 07, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 356
Posted By meeee
Valleytimez Day!

Concatulayshuns yu two, an we all wishes yu tha furry best!!
Jasmine smiles delightedly at them, while a chorus of Siamese voices howls
agreement, and the gurl kittees in the fambly sigh...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 14th 07, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By meeee
update on Annie (& care credit explanation)

"theresa" wrote in message
The vet just called, the problem isn't with Annie's teeth though there
is some...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 14th 07, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By meeee
Update on Roxy: inconclusive

wrote in message
Karen wrote:

Poor Roxy. However, the vet is doing a great job...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 14th 07, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By meeee
Update on Roxy: inconclusive

wrote in message
Roxy spent today at the animal hospital having tests. The doctor is
now certain that herpes is not...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 14th 07, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By meeee
UPDATE! Got a reply Houston Humane Society offering Valentine's Day special to "declaw cats"

"Adrian A" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
It's illegal in Australia and everyone still survives. And I doubt
that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 13th 07, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 112
Posted By meeee
[OT] I dare you all...

In my opinion we can't do much about the fact that the majority of us must
eat meat. What about those people who can't afford to buy expensive
vegetarian/organic/free range meat? It's very easy to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 13th 07, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By meeee
abandoned kitten in snow

wrote in message
meeee wrote:

"Norm" wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 13th 07, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1,354
Posted By meeee
Almost a disaster

"Lesley via CatKB.com" u27720@uwe wrote in message
meeee wrote:

Oh, goodness, there's always at least one like that. Tahzha's been
teaching
it to all the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 13th 07, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By meeee
I have some good news

"Matthew" wrote in message
I have an update on the shelter that I ask for some purrs for.
It is happy news please...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 13th 07, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By meeee
Kitty counterpressure

"Susan M" wrote in message
A great relief for labour pain is when somebody applies pressure against
your back during a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 13th 07, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By meeee
Ping Joyce: How's Roxy?

wrote in message
Susan M wrote:

How is Roxy today? Did you get to see the vet?

Forum: Cat anecdotes February 13th 07, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By meeee
Totally OT - could you possibly purr for a rabbit?

Purrs and prayers for frieda the rabbit and I hope she makes

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I think I've told...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 13th 07, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By meeee
UPDATE! Got a reply Houston Humane Society offering Valentine's Day special to "declaw cats"

It's illegal in Australia and everyone still survives. And I doubt that
means increased dumping.

"Matthew" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 13th 07, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By meeee
Yarn website

wrote in message
http://www.yolowoolmill.com/sales.html

Scroll down to the bottom. :)

Lmao!! She's darling!
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 12th 07, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 66
Posted By meeee
Miss Pua

"kilikini" wrote in message
Rhonda wrote:
kilikini wrote:
wrote:

Do you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 12th 07, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By meeee
The world has ended!

"Yowie" wrote in message
Stop the presses! Or Buy a lottery ticket! Or cash out your insurance!

As part of my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 12th 07, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By meeee
abandoned kitten in snow

"Norm" wrote in message
A PA neighbor sent me a note, her husband saw a box by the road on
Saturday, and investigated on Sunday, it was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 12th 07, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1,354
Posted By meeee
Almost a disaster

"Lesley via CatKB.com" u27720@uwe wrote in message
meeee wrote:
LMAO oh your Dunzi is such a character!! Lol did she get the ham
sandwiches?

Nope but she...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 12th 07, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By meeee
good news for a change

"Norm" wrote in message
Case, who old-timers will remember is short for Headcase, went in last
week for inappropriate peeing and such and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 12th 07, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By meeee
Jinxy Update (Good news!!!)

Woohooo! I'm always amazed by the power of purr :)

"Lucy's Mom" wrote in message
Well, folks, the power of the purr...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 12th 07, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 41
Posted By meeee
UPDATE - OT - relocation possibility

"Dan M" wrote in message
Followup - I've been invited to a face-to-face interview with the
out-of-state people! Problem...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 12th 07, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By meeee
UPDATE! Got a reply Houston Humane Society offering Valentine's Day special to "declaw cats"

"jmcquown" wrote in message
MaryL wrote:
"We will be neutering 300 male cats only (NO FEMALES) that day.
There will be no...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 12th 07, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By meeee
Who loves Chickweed lane?

"Marina" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/9chickweedlane

I do!

So do I! Check this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 12th 07, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By meeee
Smokey is da pimp

"Enfilade" wrote in message
And he wants you all to know it.

Forum: Cat anecdotes February 12th 07, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By meeee
(OT and longish reply) Worst dream ever!

"Pat" wrote in message

"meeee" wrote

Oh you poor thing,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500