Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ClicketySplit
Forum: Cats - misc July 28th 06, 08:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By ClicketySplit
KITTENS

Beautiful and Adorable Kittens available to good, safe, reliable homes. Six available, 4 males 2 females. $45 each. Newport, RI. Please reply directly via this ad. Photos available, please send...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 06, 08:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By ClicketySplit
KITTENS

Beautiful and Adorable Kittens available to good, safe, reliable homes. Six available, 4 males 2 females. $45 each. Newport, RI. Please reply directly via this ad. Photos available, please send...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 06, 08:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By ClicketySplit
KITTENS

Beautiful and Adorable Kittens available to good, safe, reliable homes. Six available, 4 males 2 females. $45 each. Newport, RI. Please reply directly via this ad. Photos available, please send...
Forum: Cats - misc July 28th 06, 08:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By ClicketySplit
KITTENS

Beautiful and Adorable Kittens available to good, safe, reliable homes. Six available, 4 males 2 females. $45 each. Newport, RI. Please reply directly via this ad. Photos available, please send...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 25th 06, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By ClicketySplit
Our cat escaped and came home with torn and missing skin ...

Is there a neighbor around the area that doesn't like cats in his yard and
may have booby trapped your cat with fly paper or something of the sort? If
so mail him a bag of kitty litter.

"Buddy"...
Forum: Cats - misc July 24th 06, 06:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By ClicketySplit
Cats and Foxes

There is not more I can tell you other than I have heard of it before. My
mother tells me her neighbors cat has been seen playing with a fox and they
dont harm each other, they are actually...
Forum: Cats - misc July 24th 06, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By ClicketySplit
KITTENS

Beautiful and Adorable Kittens available to good, safe, reliable homes. Six available, 4 males 2 females. $45 each. Newport, RI. Please reply directly via this ad. Photos available, please send...
Forum: Cat community July 24th 06, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By ClicketySplit
KITTENS

Beautiful and Adorable Kittens available to good, safe, reliable homes. Six available, 4 males 2 females. $45 each. Newport, RI. Please reply directly via this ad. Photos available, please send...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 24th 06, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By ClicketySplit
KITTENS

Beautiful and Adorable Kittens available to good, safe, reliable homes. Six available, 4 males 2 females. $45 each. Newport, RI. Please reply directly via this ad. Photos available, please send...
Forum: Cats - misc July 24th 06, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By ClicketySplit
Cats and Foxes

There is not more I can tell you other than I have heard of it before. My
mother tells me her neighbors cat has been seen playing with a fox and they
dont harm each other, they are actually...
Forum: Cat community July 24th 06, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By ClicketySplit
KITTENS

From Calico mother and American Short fur father for good, safe reliable homes. $45 Newport, RI. Please reply via this thread. Additional photos available. Here's four of them, six available. ...