Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CatDude
Forum: Cat community May 16th 13, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By CatDude
I hope I'm wrong....

We miss your posts. Hope your paw likes working from home.
Lucy Lu & Samwise

As him says on specially bad days, it still beats unemployment. But
most days him likes da job.

Harri Roadcat
Forum: Cat community May 15th 13, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By CatDude
outside your windows

On May 15, 2:16*pm, ann791 wrote:
What do you see outside your windows?

*From the front porch that enclosed we can see the street and people
walking by. A big tree with a...
Forum: Cat community May 15th 13, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By CatDude
I hope I'm wrong....

On May 14, 3:36*pm, "Sylvia M" wrote:
Have there been no posts for 6 (six) days????
Antee Sylvia

I don't know bout offur kittiez houses, but mine hoomins been...
Forum: Cat community July 1st 09, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By CatDude
Meowmie could use some purrs

Paw took Meowmie to the people-TED (somefing called a emergency room)
wif chest pains. wez would purrciate it if you could join us purring
fur her.

Sammy Redcat
Forum: Cat community February 14th 09, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
Posted By CatDude
Sundance and Pit2nya's WedWinking Serrymony

On Feb 14, 11:56*am, "Sundance"
wrote:
I, Sundance, takez yoo, Pit2oonya AKA Sweetee, to be myown wifekittee, myown
purrtner in life, an myown wuntrooluv. *I...
Forum: Cat community February 14th 09, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
Posted By CatDude
Sundance and Pit2nya's WedWinking Serrymony

[Amelia adjusts her sash to make sure it looks just right, delicately
clears her throat, then address the assembled kitties.]

Greetings, kitties and other guests. Welcome to this most...
Forum: Cat community February 14th 09, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By CatDude
remfuring

On Feb 9, 3:24*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Iam sawry I posted bout myown *missing Tabitha, not meening tew tayke away
thu memoriez uff Cleo, hoo performed me n Tabitha...
Forum: Cat community February 14th 09, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By CatDude
I'm Baaaaaaack!

Welcome back, Unka Fred! We were missing you and worried about you.

We're sorry about the encounter with the thief. That's awful! But it's
good that you've dealt with it. We'll keep purring that all...
Forum: Cat community February 14th 09, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By CatDude
Mimzy wates in da vestibool

On Feb 14, 7:39*am, "Mimzy =^..^=" wrote:
Mimzy N Bob Qat r awl dwessed up anna r waiting inna vestibool for wen da
gests startz arriving for da bootiful *wedwink...
Forum: Cat community February 14th 09, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 62
Posted By CatDude
REEHURRSULL, DINNER, AND DANCE 2/13/09

[a 'porter twinkles, and a sleek brown cat in a beige suit with a
red
carnation in the lapel steps out, followed by two grey chef-kitties in
aprons, toques and carrying their knife-cases...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10