Showing results 1 to 25 of 127
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gabey8[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 12, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
Francis

On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 4:55:14 AM UTC-4, wafflycat wrote:
Francis, my lovely, lovely boy is no longer with me. He died in my arms

yesterday, out in the garden, on a sunny day, beneath...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 7th 10, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
Adoption Day!!!

On Sep 6, 10:12*pm, wrote:
tanadashoes wrote:

* Here at Chez Shirk, we have so many owners, few of whom (one,
* OK)we know the birth dates of. So, in the interest of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 7th 10, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
I could use some purrs

On Sep 6, 1:16*am, ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:
On Mon, 6 Sep 2010 00:17:11 -0400, "jmcquown"
wrote:

I just spent two hours in the emergency...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 7th 10, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
I could use some purrs

On Sep 6, 12:17*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
I just spent two hours in the emergency room because of my own stupidity. *I
normally turn the bedside lamp on at the switch, then I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 29th 10, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
Kenzie ran from me when I tried to give her a pill :(

On Aug 29, 11:13*am, Booker wrote:
I have recently had to start taking Tapazole.

YUCK! Dang that pill is bitter. Endocrinologist even warned me about how
bitter it would...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 10, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
Purra for Tigers trip to the Bridge

On Aug 15, 11:17*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Thank heavens it was this way and not with him lost

"Marina" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 10, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
Pickle could do with a purr or two.

On Aug 16, 8:10*pm, "Yowie" wrote:
Sunday morning, it looked like he'd lost some fur on his shoulder, leaving a
a maybe half-inch diameter red mark. We...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 10, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
Tiger update

On Aug 15, 9:02*pm, "Granby" wrote:
He was 17, I think and he did not get burns, mostly it was the stress of it
all and a lot due to the smoke I would think.

"MLB"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 15th 10, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
Purrs needed for Tiger

On Aug 15, 6:34*am, "Granby" wrote:
Lee just called and asked me to tell you that purrs were needed for Tiger..
She said he was "just Fading." and that she wanted what was best...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 12th 10, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 63
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
Purrs and prayers desperately needed

On Aug 11, 6:02*pm, "Granby" wrote:
I am going to post this here then copy and put on a couple of other
newsgroups.

Lee, stormmee, and her DH had their house burn practically...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 10, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 66
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
Eerz: The End

Arthur Shapiro wrote:
Eerz went downhill quite fast the last couple of days. She had been removed
from steroids several weeks ago upon the conferral of the surgeon/oncologist
and my local vet,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 24th 10, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
OT - more bad news - sigh!

On Jul 24, 1:49*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
"Kyla =^..^=" wrote

Stormee wrote
That is so true..thanks :) *I do hope she applies for Disability *Might
help her. Kyla
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 24th 10, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
Mini the d-thing pwns Captain, Round 2

On Jul 23, 2:26*am, wrote:
Gabey8 wrote:

* It's been about ten weeks since Mini the Chihuahua came to live with
* us, and the Resident Pair of Cats (TM) still give her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 23rd 10, 07:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
Mini the d-thing pwns Captain, Round 2

It's been about ten weeks since Mini the Chihuahua came to live with
us, and the Resident Pair of Cats (TM) still give her stares like
she's something from Mars. They get along with her, for the most...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 23rd 10, 04:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
OT - more bad news - sigh!

On Jul 22, 10:46*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
I'm home from work again - my arm quit working - literally. *NOT because of
the pain - pain still overshakewed by RSD pain,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 23rd 10, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
And It Wasn't Even My Owner

On Jul 22, 11:07*pm, tanadashoes wrote:
Don't shoot me. *We have some strays in the neighborhood including two
black beauties. *Their mom gave birth in one of the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 22nd 10, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 47
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
SMUDGIE IS HOME!!!!!!!!!

On Jul 21, 4:42*pm, "Sharon & Smudgie"
wrote:
Sorry for shouting but I am so excited! *3 weeks to the night she went
missing my little Woo is home! *She was found just...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 14th 10, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
What Are You Reading??

On Jul 12, 7:14*pm, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
I have 2 copies of the I Can Has Cheesburger books that I glance thru before
bed..
The LOL Cat Bible (all in Catspeak)
A James...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 14th 10, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
Maggy May, 1992-2010

On Jul 13, 8:03*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
This afternoon, Micki groomed Maggy May. Afterword, Maggy May got a
quick drink of water and then curled up on the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 8th 10, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
Barnabus Collins Brown 6/1993 - 7/6/2010

On Jul 6, 10:10*pm, "Smokie Darling (Annie)"
wrote:
CRF finally caught up to my beautiful green eyed boy this evening. *He
went peacefully, even if I didn't want him to....
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 7th 10, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
Louie purrs needed

On Jul 6, 9:22*am, BfloPolska wrote:
Louie is going tomorrow for a procedure with a GI doctor. He has had
something blocking his workings for a while (a couple of months
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 28th 10, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 41
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
Sammy's OK

On Jun 28, 1:12*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
For the few of you, 2 or 3, who care or are interested (and aren't being
distracted by troll baiting or flame wars), I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 26th 10, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
GFBY Purrs Needed -- Please Read

On Jun 26, 2:51*pm, Sherry wrote:
This is everyone's worst nightmare. Please, please join me in GFBY
purrs/prayers.

It's a "friend of a friend" whose cat got loose at a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 10, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
Avoid "no subject" email

On Jun 17, 1:37*pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
I received a message from a good friend. The subject line was blank, but
when I
opened it I found that he has...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 17th 10, 08:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Gabey8[_2_]
Green-eyed monster

On Jun 17, 1:15*am, "Joy" wrote:
Waffles, who actually does have green eyes, is turning into a monster. *In
the past, he has allowed Pickles to come up on my lap, as long as...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 127