Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CindyBreninger
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 24th 07, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By CindyBreninger
Updated on the two cats

Well, we haven't been paying as much attention to Elvis, the bigger,
boy cat (I told the kids to just let him be and see what happens) and
he is coming around, wants attention, and even purred. He...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 23rd 07, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By CindyBreninger
One cat is scared, the other ignores us.

On Oct 22, 2:26 pm, supercat wrote:
Hi Cindy,
One quick line.
If one is having a problem integrating....... go out of your way to
IGNORE it.
Put its food down etc...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 22nd 07, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By CindyBreninger
One cat is scared, the other ignores us.

On Oct 21, 8:55 pm, Galloping Clippers wrote:
CindyBreninger wrote:
On Oct 21, 9:00 am, "Matthew" wrote:

Sorry but it sounds like...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 22nd 07, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By CindyBreninger
One cat is scared, the other ignores us.

On Oct 21, 6:15 pm, Cheryl wrote:
On Sun 21 Oct 2007 09:02:36p, CindyBreninger wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 22nd 07, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By CindyBreninger
One cat is scared, the other ignores us.

On Oct 21, 5:52 pm, Cheryl wrote:
On Sun 21 Oct 2007 08:39:28p, CindyBreninger wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 22nd 07, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By CindyBreninger
One cat is scared, the other ignores us.

On Oct 21, 5:32 pm, Cheryl wrote:
On Sun 21 Oct 2007 08:21:56p, CindyBreninger wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 22nd 07, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By CindyBreninger
One cat is scared, the other ignores us.

On Oct 21, 5:08 pm, Cheryl wrote:
On Sun 21 Oct 2007 07:54:08p, Matthew wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 22nd 07, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By CindyBreninger
One cat is scared, the other ignores us.

On Oct 21, 4:54 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
"CindyBreninger"
snipped

Sometimes the truth hurts deal with it. I also said if it is true...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 21st 07, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By CindyBreninger
One cat is scared, the other ignores us.

On Oct 21, 9:00 am, "Matthew" wrote:
Sorry but it sounds like your kid are not as nice as you think. Sounds like
the second kid has someway hurt, or abused the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 21st 07, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By CindyBreninger
One cat is scared, the other ignores us.

Hi,
We have two cats and while one ignores us unless he wants attention,
the other freezes up. She is fine when it is just me and will play
and sit in my lap, but the second my kids come home, she...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10