Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.75 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sax_playa86
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 9th 06, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By sax_playa86
Kitten biting her nails...

Alright, so my baby girl, Marziale, has this addiction to chewing on
her nails. She has been into the vet, up to date on her shots, and I
also took her in a couple extra times because she was left in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 9th 06, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By sax_playa86
Important Tax Refund Notice from IRS

Haha, I love it :D

Phil P. wrote:
http://maxshouse.com/private/TaxRefund.pps
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 9th 06, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By sax_playa86
old cat don't like dirty litter box?

Alright, we're all going to use a toilet, and by all I mean every
single person on this group, and not flush it, then send you in to use
it and see what your reaction is.... Obviously the poor thing...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 30th 06, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By sax_playa86
Phil and all concerned - Questions about Hills Science Diet ingredients

Phil P. wrote:
"-L." wrote in message

Phil P. wrote:

Nope. Try looking at the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 06, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By sax_playa86
Questions Food

She's just at a healthy weight, it took awhile to get her to that
point. She's a shelter kitten who was rather underweight when I first
adopted her. She gets two meals a day, breakfast and dinner, of...
Forum: Cats - misc July 28th 06, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By sax_playa86
Questions Food

Recently I was transfered by work for a month and a half up north.
Luckily, I was able to move in with family, and so my little Marziale
and I packed up and headed up. However, since coming her her...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 06, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By sax_playa86
Questions Food

Recently I was transfered by work for a month and a half up north.
Luckily, I was able to move in with family, and so my little Marziale
and I packed up and headed up. However, since coming her her...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 2nd 06, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By sax_playa86
When is it "time"?

My heart goes out to you. They really are part of the family, and it
never is easy when one passes on. I went through a very similar problem
with my last cat, Spook, at 15 he started having problems...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8