Showing results 1 to 25 of 181
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lucys Mom[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 16th 11, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
Coos for a pidgeon [GW]

On 5/13/11 12:54 AM, Yowie wrote:
Was at the 'other' vets today, buying flea treatment for the critters
(they're closer to work and are willing to split packets) when a woman came
in a with a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 17th 11, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
GW Pay Attention

On 2/16/11 9:01 AM, BfloPolska wrote:
On Feb 15, 9:18 pm, "Lucy's wrote:
...when using plastic newspaper bags for litterbox duties. Lucy is on
antibiotics for a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 22nd 10, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
Christmas Cards

....are in work. I don't think they'll make it for the holiday and, for
that, I'm very sorry. My only excuse is that it's been one h#l# of a
couple of months for us and we're just now starting to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 12th 10, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
A *must-see* TV commercial

wrote:
Second-best commercial ever! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7vXP3tHzhA

Joyce

Now I know why we like Ikea stuff so much. It just fits with cats,
don't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 10, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
A new Simon's cat video

Marina wrote:
Adrian wrote:
Simon's Cat in 'The Box'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKvNqe8cKU4

Love the 'I meant to do that' lick near halfway.

I particularly liked that part, too!!!
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 17th 10, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 70
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
What are you wearing?

Granby wrote:
"Birkenstocks" Grrreeeeaatt someone remembers them. Around here you have
to go online to find them.
"Lucys Mom" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 16th 10, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 70
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
What are you wearing?

BfloPolska wrote:
Okay, this is just getting too freaky. Someone should slap me.

Blessed be,
Baha
Grey shorts, white tank top, Birkenstocks.....It's really hot here....
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 7th 10, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 98
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
I'm so awdul (OT)

Lesley wrote:
This has all just so reminded me of the worse put down I ever did- one
I'm still trying to forget because I'm not proud of it....well just a
little....

I was sitting on a bus...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 3rd 10, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 98
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
I'm so awdul (OT)

CatNipped wrote:
wrote in message
cshenk wrote:

LOL! Been there! I'm 5ft1in tall (please don't delete the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 26th 10, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
Baby chickadees!!

MaryL wrote:
There were several baby chickadees (actually, fledglings, but I think of
them as babies) fluttering around the shrubs under my kitchen window
this afternoon. They were "flying"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 16th 10, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
HRFL Tiger

Tiger (a.k.a. HRFL) wrote:
HRFL Tiger is gone. I'm going to post this because it's disrespectful
to HRFL Tiger not to do so.

I have to say that apart from those kind few who left...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 14th 10, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 99
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
HRFL

Tiger (a.k.a. HRFL) wrote:
I'm sorry to report that yes, indeed, I do strongly believe that HRFL
Tiger has gone to the Rainbow Bridge to join Sir William and my dear
darlings, Polly, Daisy,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 12th 10, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
Today's the Day!

jmcquown wrote:
At about 8:30 AM EST I'm going to (hopefully) get Persia in her carrier
and take her next door. From there my neighbor will whisk us off to
Charleston. Persia's appointment...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 5th 10, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
Miss Cassie: Update

Well, it's Sunday and she's still here. She turned up her nose at the
wet food this am and insisted on her regular dry food. Didn't even like
it when I wet it down for her. She eats a bit and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 3rd 10, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
Purrs for Miss Cassie

....if y'all can spare some. She went in for her dental this morning and
Dr. G thought she probably would lose 1 tooth. 6!!!! The poor baby
had 6 bad teeth!!! We, of course, had no idea what...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 19th 10, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 68
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
OT. Census

Christina Websell wrote:
This my advice.
Don't seem to recall anyone asking for it....
Fill the forms in and if you don't do so you'll be in
trouble (or you definitely would here.)
It's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 10, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
Dental purrs, please?

Gandalf wrote:
I'm taking my precious Kenzie in for a Dental cleaning on Tues, 3-2-10

Now more than ever, I worry about the anesthesia :(

Your purrs would be greatly appreciated.

Forum: Cat anecdotes February 25th 10, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
Persia Update 2/24/2010

jmcquown wrote:
I completely forgot the vet is only open until Noon on Wednesdays. So I
can't go see her this afternoon. But I talked to the vet who is there
doing paperwork. She told me...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 25th 10, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
Facebook/Twitter

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Adrian wrote:
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Lucy's Mom wrote:
Hi All,
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 25th 10, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
Persia Update 2/23/2010

AZ Nomad wrote:
On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 05:31:06 -0600, Lucys Mom wrote:
wrote:
Lucys Mom wrote:

FWIW, there is another option besides...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 10, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
Persia Update 2/23/2010

wrote:
Lucys Mom wrote:

FWIW, there is another option besides medicine and surgery for
hyperthyroidism. Tiger (RB) had this problem years ago and we opted for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 10, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
Persia Update 2/23/2010

jmcquown wrote:
I went to see Persia today. Poor little girl has an IV drip and when
they brought her in she looked like a regular hospital patient with a
pole and bag hanging from it. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 1st 10, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
Happy New Year

Matthew wrote:
Wishing best for all this coming year

The same for you and yours, Matthew.
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 24th 09, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
I didn't do anything, HONEST!

Mischief wrote:
So I set down some oreos and a glass of milk on my desk and walk away.
I come back 5 min later to see Mischief sitting quietly on my desk
next to them. Nothing looks out of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 27th 09, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 128
Posted By Lucys Mom[_2_]
purrs for kyla

Stormmee wrote:
some of you may have noticed she hasn't posted lately. she had a health
issue that is quite serious and may not be posting for a while. if you
wouldn't mind purring for her...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 181