Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: richard f way
Forum: Cat rescue August 20th 09, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 1
Posted By richard f way
4 Free Kittens

Wally wrote:
2 black males and 2 female kittens with white/black/gray splotches
followed us home the other day. We live in north Sacramento. My
husband's allergic so we can't keep them. ...
Forum: Cat rescue August 10th 09, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 1
Posted By richard f way
Free baby kittens

Puppy Love wrote:
Can someone please tell me how I can go about getting rid of my baby
kittens and cats I dont want to call animal control? I already tried
calling animal rescue and got no...
Forum: Cat rescue August 8th 09, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 1
Posted By richard f way
want to relocate feral cats

bob syr wrote:
About a year ago four kittens were born to a feral queen in my garage.
I've been feeding and watering them, but they do hunt. The mama is an
excellent hunter. I'd like to return...
Forum: Cat rescue August 8th 09, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 4
Posted By richard f way
I need help with what to do ...

Krystina wrote:
I have a 'one' person rescued Russian Blue who lives indoor/outdoor
with me. She has been with me for aprx 12 years and she was 2-ish when
she came into my life.

For the...
Forum: Cat rescue August 8th 09, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 4
Posted By richard f way
Cat stops eating suddenly

Gary wrote:
Cat stopped eating

Took to the Vet - he had no real idea why and ran test and sent me
home with meds

Cat did not respond now more "guess" tests to find out whats going on
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 25th 09, 11:11 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.rec.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 10
Posted By richard f way
Man Beats 7 Pound Cat to Death with Stick in Worcester, MA

Ron wrote:
Just happens to be the father of a Worcester police officer.

Thomas G Foley
4 Stoneham Rd
Worcester, MA 01604-3430
(508) 753-0449