Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: roof rabbit
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 2nd 07, 05:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 27
Posted By roof rabbit
ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE POSTING?

milk bone wrote:
i like writing with small letters, nobody knows how you are talking
it's weird, does it sound monotone?

No. It looks illiterate.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 1st 07, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 61
Posted By roof rabbit
Names Please For B's Wonderful Little Kitty (Photo Provided)

sheelagh wrote:
Bye Bye Bunny thing & stay way from me personally please.I find your
name disgusting & your sense of humour worse.I cant say It in any
nicer possible way.
You have already...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 1st 07, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

sheelagh wrote:
Bye Bye Bunny thing & stay way from me personally please.I find your
name disgusting & your sense of humour worse.I cant say It in any
nicer possible way.
You have already...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 06, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 61
Posted By roof rabbit
Names Please For B's Wonderful Little Kitty (Photo Provided)

sheelagh wrote:
Where did this come from, & why have you said this?

I don't understand why you have suddenly turned on me?

This fellow apparently skins cats & sells them as rabbits!Do you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 06, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 61
Posted By roof rabbit
Names Please For B's Wonderful Little Kitty (Photo Provided)

sheelagh wrote:
slightly literate drivel

Jeez, what a ****wit. Away with you.

BTW, when you post on Usenet, you are conversing with EVERYBODY.
'Private' conversations are held with private...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 06, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 61
Posted By roof rabbit
Names Please For B's Wonderful Little Kitty (Photo Provided)

sheelagh wrote:
This is Barry's fanboi. He stalks him from group to group. He chose
the name "roof rabbit" because that is what people who slaughter cats
and try to pass them off as...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 30th 06, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 61
Posted By roof rabbit
Names Please For B's Wonderful Little Kitty (Photo Provided)

sheelagh wrote:
The main problem in this instance, Is that I did not understand what
you refering to when you said that cap's locking annoyed you.

To correct the mistake, I need to know what...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 27th 06, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By roof rabbit
Carpet Cleaning

abigdic wrote:
uh! he wants people to come to his stupid web-site and play with his
dumb survey monkey
lmao

LMAO

At least HE still has one.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 25th 06, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By roof rabbit
OT, picture I wanted to share

such addicwrote:
do you know who roof rabbit is? he was involved in the conspiracy that
did kill john lennon.
he helped forge letters to the FBI, so as to snare an innocent young
man...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 25th 06, 06:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By roof rabbit
OT, picture I wanted to share

a dic wrote:
tell ya the truth, it is good to be with this group, it is full of
extremely compassionate people who go to many lengths and expense to
care for the helpless.

....and mentally...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10