Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Elizabeth Blake
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 6th 06, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.med.veterinary
Replies: 8
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
diarrhea problem in cat

"Stacia" wrote in message
The biggest problem I'm having with Spam right now is diarrhea. He's
drinking plenty so I think he's...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 3rd 06, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
I finally got her to sit still

"Matthew" wrote in message
http://i2.tinypic.com/21nqdd0.jpg

She's a real beauty! Lovely color.

--
Liz
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 30th 06, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Spot" wrote in message
They can also carry salmonella. I had one of my dogs get really sick a
couple of years ago after eating...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 29th 06, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
pig ears for cats?

I was wondering if those smoked pig ears treats for dogs can be given to
cats. Isaac really wants to chew on stuff. Just before, as I was typing,
he leaned over the edge of the desk and began to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 26th 06, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
Constipated cat

"Reesecups" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

Hoping I can get a little help here. I have a cat who is
constipated and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 25th 06, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
Sweeter home

"Rhonda" wrote in message
There's a tortie back in the house!

Sweeter came home last Friday and is in good spirits. She can't...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 23rd 06, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
RIP Dear Pinky (1990-2006) - long

"-L." wrote in message

Pink was an awesome cat, and will be greatly missed. He did all Big
Orange Cats...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 23rd 06, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
cat chewing on everything

"Catlover Medway via CatKB.com" u15343@uwe wrote in message
The phenomenon is called pica. I attach a couple of links, but others are
right, the answer is in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 23rd 06, 06:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
cat chewing on everything

"blkcatgal" wrote in message
Ernie was about 8 months old when I adopted him and he is about 1 year old
now. I have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 22nd 06, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
Espy knocks things over

"dgk" wrote in message
Since there have been a number of posts about various odd cat
behaviors, I figured that I'd mention...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 22nd 06, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
cat chewing on everything

"blkcatgal" wrote in message
I just posted a message last week about my cat, Ernie, who chews on
everything too. He...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 21st 06, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
cat chewing on everything

"quentin" wrote in message
Shredding used napkins is a common cat behavior. My cat does it all
the time. As...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 21st 06, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
bizarre post-poop behavior

Thanks for all of the replies! I'm glad thatit's considered normal
behavior. None of my other cats have ever done anything like it. Some of
them might jump out of the box quickly, but they walk...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 18th 06, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
Sweeter

"Rhonda" wrote in message
If you have time, send her a lot of good vibes today.

After a bad weekend and lots of calls to the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 16th 06, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
Why do my cats sleep in the same room as their litter box?

"Sharkman BMW" wrote in message
I have a back room that is for extra furniture and a few boxes....
This is where I keep the litter box.
My cats...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 12th 06, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 50
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
She made it through surgery

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Well, Sweeter had her colon removed today after a consultation with a
surgeon. She was running out of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 10th 06, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 31
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
Surgery -- megacolon

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Elizabeth Blake wrote:
"Rhonda" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 9th 06, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 31
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
Surgery -- megacolon

"Phil P." wrote in message

That's great news. I was wondering how she was doing. I'm glad you found
better vet who got the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 9th 06, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 31
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
Surgery -- megacolon

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Elizabeth,

Thanks for the info. How much does Harriet weigh? Sweeter's a pretty small
cat.

Last...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 9th 06, 07:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 31
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
Surgery -- megacolon

"Rhonda" wrote in message

Sweeter is getting .7 ml of lactulose three times a day. I hope that's a
good dose.

The original...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 9th 06, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 31
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
Surgery -- megacolon

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Okay, looks like our cat may have emergency surgery for mega colon as soon
as we can find a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 7th 06, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 39
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
How safe are teeth cleanings with anesthesia?

"Mike" wrote in message
I have a nine-year-old cat that's scheduled to have her teeth cleaned
tomorrow morning. She has...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 06, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
Otto's dental work, annoyed with vet

My cat Otto (almost 7 years old) went to the vet last month because he was
very lethargic, not eating. Vet said colitis, gave me medication, said Otto
should be fine in a few days, and he was. ...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23