Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: svu geek
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 18th 07, 08:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By svu geek
Feel like I was gypped at the vets - advice wanted

barb wrote:
Were you present during the cats' exams? I am curious as to why you seemed
to find an unusually upset cat afterwards. It seems as though you are
really unhappy with your vet. ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 17th 07, 10:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By svu geek
Feel like I was gypped at the vets - advice wanted

Sherry wrote:
On Jun 16, 11:37 pm, svu geek wrote:
I've been going to the same veterinary clinic for several years now.
The other day I took my cats in for their...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 17th 07, 05:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By svu geek
Feel like I was gypped at the vets - advice wanted

I've been going to the same veterinary clinic for several years now.
The other day I took my cats in for their yearly exam. When it was
time to pay, the receptionist told me everything that they had...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 2nd 07, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By svu geek
Fancy Feast--Wheat Gluten Free Varieties

cybercat wrote:
Tender Beef Feast
Beef and Chicken Feast
Flaked Fish and Shrimp Feast
Flaked Ocean Fish Feast
Gourmet Chicken Feast
Cod, Sole and Shrimp Feast
Ocean Whitefish and Tuna...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 31st 07, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By svu geek
If dry food is affected

If some dry food is affected with the bad wheat gluten, wouldn't pets
have different symptoms or problems then with the wet food?
I read that the water in wet food is excreted in the urine and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 28th 07, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By svu geek
Do cats hold their breath or get sleep apnea?

I have noticed that sometimes my older cat (9 y/o) will stop breathing
for a short time. What will happen is that he'll be sleeping on the
bed and I'll look over at him and I'll notice that his chest...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 21st 07, 08:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By svu geek
Feline Chylothorax

Hello,
In VERY rare occasions chylothorax will just spontanenously cease.
The chance of that is exceedingly rare.
Homeopathy usually doesn't work.
Rutin therapy might help, but it takes a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 19th 07, 08:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By svu geek
Cat Food Recall

Cat Protector wrote:
For those that were curious, here is a link that lists all the food brands
affected by the recall.

http://www.menufoods.com/recall/product_cat.html

Blue Buffalo Spa...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 7th 07, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By svu geek
Removing caked-on clumping litter from paws?

Lynne wrote:
on Tue, 06 Mar 2007 07:33:39 GMT, Robotech_Master
wrote:

My geriatric kitty sometimes steps *in* her used litter instead of
kicking dirt on it. And a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 4th 07, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By svu geek
Vet doesn't do surgeries - another vet does them

Is it unusual that a veterinarian would send an animal to another
clinic for a surgery rather than doing it himself?

I recently discovered that the veterinarian I used to go to did not
perform some...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 6th 07, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By svu geek
Did the vet screw up the FeLV test?

Phil P. wrote:
"svu geek" wrote in message
A few years ago, I took a few stray cats to the vet to get...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 2nd 07, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By svu geek
Did the vet screw up the FeLV test?

A few years ago, I took a few stray cats to the vet to get their
vaccinations and annual exams as I had decided to bring them in the
house. I told the vet they were strays and I was going to bring...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 2nd 06, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By svu geek
Dog scares my cats

I need an opinion on something.

The person I live with has a dog that he keeps tied up on a chain (bad,
I know) in a pen with a doghouse. Recently, the guy keeps tying his dog
up in the yard rather...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 2nd 06, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By svu geek
Disposing of cat poop

Where is the best place to dispose of cat poop and cat litter? Should
it be put in the trash? Or should it be dumped in a pile in the
backyard? I'm more concerned about the environmental stuff more...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14