Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ginni
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 10th 08, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Ginni
We Is Friends

Hahaha... That's precious!
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 10th 08, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Ginni
Shedding Madness

Dagny doesn't really hide.... She just darts off if I move too fast, or
if I walk too close to her while she's relaxing, or even if there is a
loud/unfamiliar noise. She often naps upstairs, where...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 10th 08, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Ginni
Shedding Madness

Wow!

Thanks for all of the advice! I will be going to get the furminator
this weekend, and I'm going to try to switch the girls to wet food.
The only reason I'm concerned about the wet food, is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 8th 08, 11:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Ginni
Shedding Madness

I have a recent addition to my home (4 year old girl that I got about
3 months ago), and she's shedding EVERYWHERE! It's not just because
it's Spring; she's been shedding tons since I got her (in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 31st 08, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Ginni
Spinal Injury (long)

Oh no! I can't believe your cat would hold it in until you came to
visit. He must have felt much more comfortable when you were there.
Galt isn't very nice to anyone at the vet... well she's not...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 31st 08, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Ginni
Spinal Injury (long)

Actually she is still at the vet. The prefer me not to bring her home
until is is walking (check-kinda) and having movements (no check). So
she has been at the vet since Wednesday. The only reason...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 31st 08, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Ginni
Spinal Injury (long)

OK so I just got back from the vet while seeing Galt. She took two
steps while I was there! I'm thrilled. It looked like it was
difficult and possibly painful, but I'm so proud of her. She...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 30th 08, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Ginni
Spinal Injury (long)

Thank you, blkcatgal. I know I can trust the vet when she says it
will just take time. I just wanted reassurance from other cat owners
who are really devoted. :)

If anyone else has dealt with...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 30th 08, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Ginni
Spinal Injury (long)

Thanks! I will keep those in mind. Galt isn't old, only a year and a
half so I'm thinking it is not related to arthritis. After her X-
rays, the vet noted that all of the vertebrae spacing looked...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9