Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tom+Gracie+Jenny
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 13th 08, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Tom+Gracie+Jenny
helping a cat process a death?

We have the two calicos, Gracie and Jenny, sisters from the same
litter, two and a half years old.

We did, rather. Today, Jenny passed away. I found her lying there,
did artificial respiration,...
Forum: Cats - misc October 13th 08, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Tom+Gracie+Jenny
Death Therapy

We have the two calicos, Gracie and Jenny, sisters from the same
litter, two and a half years old.

We did, rather. Today, Jenny passed away. I found her lying there,
did artificial respiration,...
Forum: Cats - misc December 21st 07, 01:46 AM Posted to alt.slack, rec.pets.cats.misc, alt.fan.furry, alt.conspiracy
Replies: 9
Posted By Tom+Gracie+Jenny
Scientists clone mutant glow-in-the-dark cats

Slime Lowlife wrote:
Modemac wrote:
http://inventorspot.com/articles/scientists_create_glowinthedark__9191

That's not flourescent paint or dye - those...
Forum: Cats - misc August 1st 07, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By Tom+Gracie+Jenny
ring tones for cat lovers?

The "Smelly Cat" song, from Friends? (www.ringtones2go.co.uk/pd360142/
Phoebe-Buffey-Smelly-Cat-Ringtone.htm)

Just as good is Elton John's "Honky Cat".

"What's New, Pussycat" is distinctive, and...
Forum: Cats - misc June 9th 07, 03:08 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By Tom+Gracie+Jenny
What should I do when my cat does this?

On Jun 7, 12:37 pm, "Garret Swayne" wrote:
Wow, thanks Cheryl for sending the video link! After watching it, I believe
that's exactly what my Zacky is doing. I think...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 07, 03:08 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By Tom+Gracie+Jenny
What should I do when my cat does this?

On Jun 7, 12:37 pm, "Garret Swayne" wrote:
Wow, thanks Cheryl for sending the video link! After watching it, I believe
that's exactly what my Zacky is doing. I think...
Forum: Cats - misc April 22nd 07, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By Tom+Gracie+Jenny
likes 'toy' way too much?

Thanks to all for the interesting feedback.

"Jenny" is the one who -craves- the squirrel tail thing. Her sister
"Gracie" wasn't mentioned because, strange to say, she doesn't care a
bit about all...
Forum: Cats - misc April 21st 07, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By Tom+Gracie+Jenny
likes 'toy' way too much?

We have a year old calico, and about a half year ago I got one of
these "wavy" toys. It looks like an actual squirrel tail or raccon
tail, tied to the end of the stick. The cat loved chasing it...
Forum: Cats - misc September 21st 06, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By Tom+Gracie+Jenny
there is goodness in this world

the furor wrote:
Calvin wrote:
the furor wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-09-18-animal-shelters_x.htm

Nice as this is, and hopefully there will be much more of...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9