Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: alanr
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 6th 08, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By alanr
Zener Diode

Cats are A/C waveform of spontaneously varying frequencies depending on
environment and can be rectified to D/C through the use of properly grilled
fish or a nice brushing.

"Stampir"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 17th 08, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By alanr
Removing Stains From Speaker

"Paul M. Cook" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 6th 08, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By alanr
Need advice moving old cat cross country

Sound advice.

"cshenk" wrote in message
Kinda depends on the car size and the cat. I would not advise a loose cat
and/or a loose...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 28th 08, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By alanr
Simon's Final Update

So sorry John. You did your best. God Bless.

"JohnR66" wrote in message
Thank you all for the support offered...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 18th 08, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 88
Posted By alanr
Warring with a loudmouthed Siamese cat

The last couple of months have been interesting in my relationship
with a loudmouthed siamese *******.

He has slowly over the years grown to be almost totally feral and
before I laid down...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 18th 08, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By alanr
Feline Halitosis

We had a meowzer that had halitosis and then went off his food.
Turned out to be inflamed gums from Feline AIDS.
Sad ending for a really cool cat. He was 9 y.o.
If yours is an indoor kitty then...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 7th 08, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By alanr
Do cats fart?

Yes.

"James" wrote in message
Smelled like a fart. I didn't fart but the cat was in the room.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 19th 08, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By alanr
Household addition

Looks like we'll be making an addition to our household. We have one kitty
already, strictly indoor. Our son is having to give up his due to
circumstances and we've stepped up to the plate. His...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10