Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 31st 09, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Pics: A rainy day

On May 31, 7:22*am, Jack Campin - bogus address
wrote:

Gorgeous pictures, but my god HOW HIGH UP do you live?

I don't think I've ever seen an apartment block that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 30th 09, 09:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Pics: A rainy day

It's the rainy season in Hong Kong and the girls like to smoosh down
in their bed by the window and watch the weather. While they were
doing that, I spun their bed around and they posed for a few...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 2nd 09, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Spanking: A survey

Following on from Tak's thread a couple of weeks ago about cat
spanking, I wanted to find out how many of us have spank-aholic owners
around here.

It turns out, you see, that Kiki is a spankee. She...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 2nd 09, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
An odd cat

On May 1, 5:53*am, wrote:
Maybe she's like that kitten in the video that I just posted yesterday?
The feeling of wind blowing on her makes her want to fight? :) Seriously,
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 30th 09, 09:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Unbearable kitten cuteness. Major, Major KFW!!!

On Apr 29, 11:53*pm, wrote:
This is a short You Tube video of my foster kittens. They are 3 1/2
weeks old today! They're so big!! This is a serious KFW. Don't say I
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 09, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Call to the annual Pirate Cat adventure of 2009

Aharrrrr Cap'n,

Me and my sisfur Kiki will be aboard for the voyage!

I volunteer to climb the rigging and be lookout. I have a head for
heights and sharp eyes. I am also a qualified pouncer and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 23rd 09, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Your cat's theme song?

On Feb 22, 11:01*am, Shel-hed wrote:
If your cat had a theme song, what would it be?

Kiki: Hold Me Tight by the Beatles. I've never met a cat who insists
on being carried...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 16th 09, 08:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Abuse Warning: Dusty the Cat

Good news first - Dusty has been rescued.

Details he http://www.stagg.hk/?p=211

Purrs for Dusty to be safely re-homed with someone who can help him
recover from his trauma. And the filthiest...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 31st 09, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Asymmetric cats

Naughty and Kiki are now 11 months old, and my pair of nutball,
hyperactive hellspawn have matured into *larger* nutball, hyperactive
hellspawn. They've picked up a few new behaviours along the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 09, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Hair licking

On Jan 20, 10:05*am, Takayuki wrote:

Getting your hair licked doesn't hurt like raspy bare skin exfoliation
can, and the swooshy slurpy sounds are oddly relaxing. *Maybe...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 10th 08, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Christmas party

I'm leaving Hong Kong tonight on a huge business/leisure trip that'll
keep me away until early January. So, last night, I had Christmas
Dinner with the kittens, before leaving them in the hands of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 1st 08, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Drug scandal in Hoolikitten 2008 sorority

I went on a short business trip to England. When I came back, like all
good dads, I brought presents for the littl'uns. *Unlike* all good
dads, I brought them drugs.

We can't get decent catnip in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 08, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Flying cat!

Kiki is frightened by sneezes. Naughty is not frightened by anything
(except toddlers) and when I sneeze she bites whatever is the closest
part of me.

On Oct 23, 12:05*pm, "John F. Eldredge"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 08, 09:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Boyfriend and visitors

My kitnz are chalk-and-cheese in this regard.

When someone comes to the door, Kiki will get up somewhere high
(usually on top of the bookshelves) and turn into an ornament. That
way she can see...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 4th 08, 08:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Naughty and Kiki are getting big!

These two kittens are the most prolific eaters of any cats I've ever
met... and Min (RB) was no slouch in that department. And the upshot
is... they're growing! Luckily, as they increase in size...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 14th 08, 07:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Great-aunt Mumu makes a guest appearance

The cats are sleeping peacefully:

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1990.JPG

Naughty (WT) is awakened by a noise:

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1992.JPG

Kiki gives her a hug and tells her to go back to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 14th 08, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
More kitten pics

Kiki and Naughty (WT) are quite settled in their new home now, and
have even slowed down a little (but only a little). They're
comfortable with the occasional visit from Great-aunt Mumu...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 9th 08, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
The kittens meet their Great-aunt Mumu

On Sep 9, 12:45*am, Marina wrote:

That's typical, isn't it? They seem to have had a very interesting visit
with Mumu. Will she come again? She sounds like a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 8th 08, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
The kittens meet their Great-aunt Mumu

Kiki and Naughty (WT) had a visitor yesterday. Great-aunt Mumu is my
friend Emily's d*g. She's an elderly white pekingese, and she's quite
adorable. Admittedly, she's dumber than a mushroom; however...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 8th 08, 08:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Shoutout for Catnipped

On Sep 7, 6:35*am, outsider wrote:

Yep, even us new yawkers are thinking about you.

Andy

Got a couple of LOLkitnz here in the Far East doing wellness purrs,
likewise!
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 4th 08, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Giving kittens the finger

My LOLkitnz are remarkably straightforward to feed. I haven't yet
found any flavours or types of catfood - wet or dry - that they turn
their nose up at. However, they're quite omnivorous when it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 3rd 08, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
2008-09 Class of Hoolikittens

On Sep 3, 11:52*am, GaDragonfly wrote:
I work in a university environment, as do many here, and we began our
2008-09 fiscal year today which started my mind thinking...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 2nd 08, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Kiki and Naughty (WT) - New photos

On Sep 2, 6:01*am, wrote:
I meant to say that the "pink toes" picture is my favorite. They look
so comfy together. I also like the "attempt at upside-down head" pic.
You...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 2nd 08, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
The Kittens discover the crack under the door: Severe KF warning

On Sep 2, 8:26*am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:

I laughed myself silly at this. *Oh for some kittens!

No! Try living my life for 24 hours, and you'll quickly change your
mind!...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 31st 08, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Kiki and Naughty (WT) - New photos

Photographing lively young cats is difficult! (Kiki to the left; she
has a white nose, Naughty (WT) has a brown nose):

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1948.JPG

Naughty (WT) doesn't quite have the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 53