Showing results 1 to 25 of 248
Search took 2.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Me
Forum: Cat community November 20th 07, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By Me
I catched a mole!

Sylvia M wrote:

I dunt go owt effurr..
I dunt tink dat baby mice kum frum ice bokxzez tho...I yam purdy
shur day kum frum big grown up meowmee an pawpaw meezez.

Pitoonya

Forum: Cat community November 20th 07, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 81
Posted By Me
Kitty and sekretari addrez book

Granby,

Kud yu send mi hoomin da list of housez? She'll put it on da kommunity
website iffin itz OK wit yu.

Booker

I'll take anything you (meaning all of you) want up there, links,
pictures,...
Forum: Cat community November 19th 07, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 30
Posted By Me
Purrs for Calvin

Weze purrrrrin furry hard. Ar older brufur Binkley (RB) had dibeetes
too. Weze hope da TED kin git him stable. Derez different kindz of
insullin to tri.

Booker

The Ajo Clowder ^.^ wrote:

Forum: Cat community November 19th 07, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By Me
I catched a mole!

Will in New Haven wrote:

Dat mussta bin funn. I hab nebber bin inda OUT ann nuffin effur cums
in r hous fr us too hunt. Excep big mean PARROTS. An huntin dem don
seem sucha gud idearment.

Forum: Cat community November 18th 07, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Me
Wer iz efurrybuddy

John Ross Mc Master wrote:

try the high callorry kitten fudz in the fostur kittie room. i wishes
i could eat some.
beauty.

Beauty,

Fangu, dis is furry gud. Weze tired. Bin too meny...
Forum: Cat community November 18th 07, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Me
Wer iz efurrybuddy

John Ross Mc Master wrote:

In Beauty and Cinder's house kitties teleport into the living room of
a 40 year old suburban home near Vancouver. There are 3 bedrooms. One
is Beauty's and it...
Forum: Cat community November 17th 07, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Me
Wer iz efurrybuddy

Weze goin threw silence withdrawal, derez bin no postz today. Wer iz
efurrybuddy? All drunk on nip?

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake
Forum: Cat community November 16th 07, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Me
Oh, fooey

Now itz wurkin on rpcc.clowder.org. Smart meowmie figured it out.

Booker (yu kin see my bootiful pikture der)

Me wrote:

I managed to get our 10 minute website up and running and put it on
Forum: Cat community November 16th 07, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Me
Oh, fooey

I managed to get our 10 minute website up and running and put it on
clowder.org rather than rpcc.clowder.org.

Oh, well, until I figure it out, you can find the link to Secret Santa,
and a picture...
Forum: Cat community November 15th 07, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Me
RPCC website votin results

Unca Cory,

Yur tempurture is half ars. Brrr. Snuggle. Krawl unner da kuvers.

Snowflake

Cory wrote:

In article ,
says...
Forum: Cat community November 15th 07, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Me
RPCC website votin results

Oh, Amelia, my luv! Dat wud be furry furry wunnerful. Weze will make
sure she sets dat up fangsgifin weekend, aftur shez fed us nuf turkeybird.

Booker

Amelia T Cat wrote:

Pawpa an' mineownself...
Forum: Cat community November 15th 07, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Me
RPCC website votin results

Meowmie sez no. Rite now clowder.org and www.clowder.org go to da same
place. Wen meowmie gitz it set up rpcc.clowder.org and
www.rpcc.clowder.org will go to da same place.

Snowflake, who spends...
Forum: Cat community November 15th 07, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Me
RPCC website votin results

It waz a furry furry furry cloze lection.

clowder.org wun wit 14 votes
rpcc-archive an rpcc-pounce ties fur second with 12
rpcc-clowder gotted fird wit 8 votes
all da rest had less

Weze suggest da...
Forum: Cat community November 15th 07, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Me
kud sumkitty tell Booker wat dat thing at da other end of hisbody is

Weze think heze regressin to his kittiehood. Heze doin lotz more flops
in front of hoominz too, he uzed to do dat all da tyme. But den a mean
kitty mofed next door. Booker was furry bothered an...
Forum: Cat community November 15th 07, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Me
kud sumkitty tell Booker wat dat thing at da other end of hisbody is

Colette,

Weze not sure he kin katch it, hez not furry koordinated. Da hoominz iz
more wurried bout him fallin off da newl post cuz he'd git dizzy.

Yur poor tale, ize hope it duzent hurt...
Forum: Cat community November 14th 07, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Me
kud sumkitty tell Booker wat dat thing at da other end of hisbodyis

Inquiring minds want to know...

Cory wrote:

We won't tell anykitty about which boy kitty in this house used to attack
his own tail, until the time he caught it and bit it really hard. Will...
Forum: Cat community November 14th 07, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Me
kud sumkitty tell Booker wat dat thing at da other end of hisbody is

Sammy,

Me an Chappy will do dat in da middle of da nite on da bed (hoomin note:
you will NOT). Dat sounds like so much fun.

Snowflake

Samuel Redcat wrote:
Forum: Cat community November 14th 07, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Me
kud sumkitty tell Booker wat dat thing at da other end of hisbody is

Appauze applauze, datz a gud won. Booker sat on da knewl post at da top
of da stairz an chased da snake fur pawpaw.

Snowflake

Paw Ess: da knewl post iz bout 6 inches square

Meowmie Carol wrote:
Forum: Cat community November 14th 07, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Me
kud sumkitty tell Booker wat dat thing at da other end of hisbody is

Chappy snorez, so daz pawpaw.

I dont no wy dere cumplainin bout my new toy, itz always der wen I want
to play.

Booker

Stormmee wrote:

nocat in diz howze kan komplain, kuze efuryone in diz...
Forum: Cat community November 14th 07, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 307
Posted By Me
Nip Marketing at da Spa an Bootik

Fangu Puddi Kat, iffin yu run out of tunaz on yur meowmiez credit card
let me no, an weze kin use my meowmiez. I kin makez more boxez an bagz.
See dis furry furry pretty sparkly gold fabric, it wud...
Forum: Cat community November 14th 07, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Me
kud sumkitty tell Booker wat dat thing at da other end of his bodyis

Weze got a problem wit Booker. Hez kant seem to figure out wat dat thing
is dat keepz waving behind him, an he keepz tacking it. He woke meowmie
an usez kittiez up in da middle of da nite cuz he...
Forum: Cat community November 14th 07, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Me
Kitteez, pleez purr fur a gudgud d*g

Three kitties assume da meetloaf pusition an purr purr purr fur Winnie,
hoo iz a gud d*g, an fur hur hoomins.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Sundance wrote:
Owrown Meowmie's sisfur haz a d*g named...
Forum: Cat community November 14th 07, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 81
Posted By Me
Kitty and sekretari addrez book

Jessie,

No need fur replacmints, jest send hur to bootkamp for sekretariez.

Booker

fuzzmonsters wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 19:18:37 -0600, "Granby" wrote:
Our sekretary is...
Forum: Cat community November 13th 07, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Me
Final kall fur votes fur rpcc website name

Weze makin da final call fur votez. Iffin yu haven't voted pleeze do so now!

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Me wrote:
Herez da list ov all da ideaz dat we culd find haf been suggested:

Forum: Cat community November 12th 07, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Me
Thank you all

PUrrPURRpurrPURRpurrHeadButtPurrz fur Granby, Skooter, an efurryone.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

Granby wrote:

For those who sent emails about Scooter today, I thank you for the kind
words.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 248