Showing results 1 to 25 of 264
Search took 0.74 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Helen Miles
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 10th 07, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Helen Miles
Vet Tech Journals: Lion tamer

"Mischief" wrote in message

The cat kept struggling and after another explosion of screaming and
evading really...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 8th 07, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Helen Miles
Oh dear! ;o)

Don't EVER try and plant spring plants in the garden when you are
supervised by Miss Lily Whiskers or HRFL Tiger. I have spent today busy
planting a whole load of new plants ready for summer. It took...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 8th 07, 11:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Helen Miles
Purrs, Please, for Our Casper

"Lucy's Mom" wrote in message

Would you and your furry masters please purr for our Casper-kitty?
She's hospitalized,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 07, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 48
Posted By Helen Miles
RIP Smokey

"Randy" wrote in message

My beautiful, sweet, lovable Smokey passed away Friday.

I am totally broken hearted, I can't believe my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 07, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 54
Posted By Helen Miles
Annie - RB

"theresa" wrote in message

When Annie was diagnosed I didn't feel I could immediately put her
down. Part of my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 07, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 54
Posted By Helen Miles
Annie - RB

"theresa" wrote in message

Annie went to the rainbow bridge today at 10:26 a.m .
I felt that it was time,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 24th 07, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 48
Posted By Helen Miles
Poor Hobbes has a pain in the butt

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message

I'm sure he would appreciate any purrs that might be sent his way. He
says...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 07, 10:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 171
Posted By Helen Miles
I'M So Angry!! Ringo has been shot with a BB Gun

"sheelagh" wrote in message

Words fail me....
Last night I went outside to call Ringo in & when there...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 24th 07, 10:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Helen Miles
RB Punkers Kitty

"PatM" wrote in message

Some of you who have been here a while will remember me-I don't post
very often. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 24th 07, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 48
Posted By Helen Miles
Zak; RB

"Outsider" wrote in message

Last night I took him for his final visit to the vet and we decided to
allow the final...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 24th 07, 10:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Helen Miles
Further Nutro recall - I know this definitely applies to you victor...

From one of my other lists:

Nutro are privately emailing their customers and are asking customers to
return all cuts and gravy style food.

----
"We have just been made aware that Menu Foods has...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 20th 07, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 65
Posted By Helen Miles
OT FOR OUR ARIZONA PEOPLE

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message

That's funny! It's like the first time I heard my last name pronounced
by someone who didn't know how...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 20th 07, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Helen Miles
Mommy, we're HOOOOLIGANS!!!

"Gabey8" wrote in message

BTW, I see the phrase "ferret war dance" and think of Meerkat Manor;
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 20th 07, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Helen Miles
Are all your cats OK?

"Pat" wrote in message

I hope and pray that none of our kitties had any of the toxic food that is
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 12th 07, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 108
Posted By Helen Miles
Whiskas Cat Food

"Marina" wrote in message

Cats also learn to hunt by "playing" with live prey mama brings home to
them. True, even if...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 12th 07, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By Helen Miles
Emergency purrs for Jim

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message

Jim & I spent today in the emergency room. The tests showed that he has
blood clots in both...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 12th 07, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Helen Miles
Mom, WHY are yoo watching a D*G SHOW????

"Adrian A" wrote in message

Did you notice behind Ben Fogle's head was the Cats Protection stand?

I did. :) Very clever...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 11th 07, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Helen Miles
Mom, WHY are yoo watching a D*G SHOW????

I was watching Crufts this evening on BBC. It is quite possibly the
biggest dog show in the world. I watch it every year. Most of the time,
the cats completely ignore me when I am watching TV - sure,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 11th 07, 10:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 108
Posted By Helen Miles
Whiskas Cat Food

"Alison" wrote in message

I've often wondered if the Whiskas sold in the U.K. is different from
the line of cat...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 11th 07, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 108
Posted By Helen Miles
Whiskas Cat Food

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message

It's perfectly wholesome food, high in protein
and vitamins, and without...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 10th 07, 10:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Helen Miles
Frontline available without prescription in the UK

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message

My favourite is "Stronghold" It's a spot on the neck thingie that takes
care...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 7th 07, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 55
Posted By Helen Miles
A kitty wish

"Takayuki" wrote in message

I know you loved Pollyanna, your whippets, and so many other
creatures. I wasn't feeling sad...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 6th 07, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 52
Posted By Helen Miles
[OT] Fear in America

"CatNipped" wrote in message

I applaud Israel, the UK, and other countries for accepting that the number
of deaths from terrorist...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 4th 07, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Helen Miles
GOOD LORD!!!

"Pat" wrote in message

MAJOR KFW!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GjwZ89tfDY

OH. MY. GOD. Talk...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 3rd 07, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Helen Miles
King Arthur and Mordred

"Katiri" wrote in message

She had a small TIA today and scared the bejeebers out of me.

Purr for her, please?!

His Royal...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 264