Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.77 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Spock-n-Persephone
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 17th 11, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
FB RPCA

On Sep 17, 4:21*am, CatNipped wrote:
Since Yowie is taking a break, could one of the admins of FB rpca send
me an invitation please?

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See all...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 14th 11, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
Another Silly/Boring Vid

On Sep 14, 12:51*pm, CatNipped wrote:
This was a bad idea. *Ozzy is becoming a bit too fluffy, so I figured
maybe I could get him to exercise just a little by putting some...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 11th 11, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 69
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
Logicality

On Sep 11, 12:30*pm, Yowie wrote:

Yup, different paints and different pigments have quite varied IR
characteristics. Whilst chemical natures are...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 28th 11, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
OT - ATTN: Dr. Whovians

Shouldn't it be "Attn: Dr Whoovers"? (hoovers, geddit?)

Bad pun retiring now.

:-)

Tish
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 23rd 11, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 117
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
OT - Opera - OOPS Please read before you read the thread!???

You may have more fun listening to bass or bass baritone. E.g. Teddy
Tahu Rhodes, a very talented New Zealander. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0x4nHr-t4U

I don't particularly enjoy listening to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 22nd 11, 09:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
OT - UK / Aussie Dr. Who Fans?

On Aug 22, 3:47*pm, "Joy" wrote:
"Spock-n-Persephone" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes August 22nd 11, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
OT - UK / Aussie Dr. Who Fans?

On Aug 22, 1:37*pm, CatNipped wrote:
Has anyone on that side of the pond seen our "new" Dr. Who yet? *It's
titled "Let's Kill Hitler". *I'm not asking for spoilers, just...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 22nd 11, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
OT my last year journey Good news

On Aug 19, 5:06*pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
Well been over a year since my surgery. *I started at 419 on that day but
lost about 15 pounds before the surgery not...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 11, 09:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 76
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
OT - How Old Am I Game

On Aug 2, 10:31*am, CatNipped wrote:
I'm so old I still shake the milk carton before pouring?

How old are you? *;

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See all our masters at:...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 26th 11, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
PING: Catnipped

Forgive me for intruding into the conversation, but Catnipped, can I
ask whether the genetic problem you have is Leiden Factor IV?

Tish
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 19th 11, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
OT - Disastrous News

I'm so sorry this is happening to you.

Could you also perhaps talk to the bank about stopping mortgage
repayments for the next 6 or so months until the medical insurance is
repaid? I know that in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 13th 11, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
OT - Grandbaby Pic

You sure do have a very beautiful family. Lexie is absolutely
stunning.

Tish
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 11, 10:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 72
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
How do I cope with a depressed cat?

On Jul 5, 6:55*pm, Lesley Madigan wrote:
On Jul 5, 9:48*am, "Pat" wrote:

Lesley Madigan wrote

6 days later and Sarsi is still...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 13th 11, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
OT - Apology & Weirdness Alert

You've had nowt to do with him for 32 years; he was a stranger. Your
reaction seems quite normal and expected, to me. It also demonstrates
that you don't harbour any detrimental emotions towards...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 11th 11, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
Sammy's Epitaph

On Jun 11, 12:05*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
I'm finally home from the hospital - stabilized, but still far from fixed..
Anyway...

Ben and I are going to buy an obsidian...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 5th 11, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
RIP Samazon - June 10 2006 - May 3, 2011

Oh Lori, this is so so so sad. Samazon was an amazing cat whose
personality and antics, through your wonderful writing, transcended
the limits of the computer screen. She will be mourned...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 28th 11, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
Super Fleas

It certainly sounds as though you have a resistant population.
Insecticide resistance in fleas is a growing problem. Look up the
active ingredient and see if there is anything on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 14th 11, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 107
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
Horrible Experience - Rabid Possum

I've had to have rabies vaccinations when I was bitten by a fruit bat
(trying to rescue a bat from fruit tree netting). Bats carry
lyssavirus which is closely related to rabies virus, so rabies...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 11, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
Catnipped back in hospital - iT'S mE

Sending all the healing purrs I can muster for you to find an answer
to the medical mystery and are home and on the mend very soon.

Tish
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 21st 11, 09:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
British dialects

On Apr 21, 5:18*pm, (Debbie Wilson) wrote:
Lesley wrote:
A few years ago Dave and me met someone with an impossibly thick
Glaswegian accent that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 18th 11, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
tornadoes?

On Apr 18, 7:45*am, hopitus wrote:
On Apr 17, 3:25*pm, Spock-n-Persephone wrote: Just reading the news about the awful and deadly tornadoes in the US.
I'm hoping all our...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 17th 11, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
tornadoes?

Just reading the news about the awful and deadly tornadoes in the US.
I'm hoping all our RPCA folks are safe and out of harm's way.

Tish
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 3rd 11, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
I'm Alive - Warning, Long

WELCOME BACK!!! Seeing your post has absolutely made my day; after
Ben's last posts and then the long silence I was dreading the worst.

I know you've still got a long way to go, but I hope hope...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 5th 11, 06:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
Purrs for Soon-to-be Grandma Pam

On Mar 5, 12:55*pm, Sherry wrote:
Pam asked me to tell you all that she's at the hospital right now with
Mike & Amanda waiting on the new bare grandkitten to make his grand
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 4th 11, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Spock-n-Persephone
Cyclone Yasi

On Feb 4, 4:16*pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:

That is so sad. *We were in Queensland and surrounding areas just a couple
of weeks ago--Cairns, Melbourne, Sydney....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29