Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nldiggs99 via CatKB.com
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 27th 06, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
cat vomitting

Hello everyone and thank you all so much for your support listening to me
about Kramer.
Unfortunately, I had to let go of my kitty today. He had a grand mal seizure
last night or late yesterday and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 25th 06, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
cat vomitting

Hi everyone:
I hate doing this, but I got more bad news today. I will have to let my
Kramer go. He isn't responding to the meds they were trying and he had a
grand mal seizure again this...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 24th 06, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
cat vomitting

Phil:
No endotoxic shock isn't ruled out, he is in the vets hands now and they are
going to try treatment for this. Basically, this is the last thing to try.
The rest of the things are not curable,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 24th 06, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
cat vomitting

Well I have not such good news about my kitty. He was doing much better
after the vet on monday, but today he was not as good then started going into
seizures. I had to take him to the emergency...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 21st 06, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
cat vomitting

Yes he checked under his tongue and asked if I sewed, etc. He had a heck of
a time looking, but saw nothing. I'll keep you updated.

AmandaWV4 wrote:
Hello everyone:
Well I took my cat into my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 21st 06, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
cat vomitting

Hello everyone:
Well I took my cat into my vet tonight. Still, they could not find a thing
wrong with him. They could see he was dehydrated so they did an IV, barely
got any blood out of him to do...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 19th 06, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
cat vomitting

Thank you Phil, you gave me a more to the point answer and I was along the
lines of an obstruction too, but the emergency vet is the one I took him too
last time and didn't find anything. He is more...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7