Showing results 1 to 25 of 114
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ChildFree23[_2_]
Forum: Cat community August 4th 11, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
Inny Update on da Sherrif?

Yes, Mosey, I'ze fine. I went patrolling in the kitchen
overnight and got into the cabinets. I also ate, drank, and used
my litter box. Right now, I'm sacked out under the PawPaw's...
Forum: Cat community August 1st 11, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
Urgent Purrs Needed For Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane!

My bruffer, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, was taken to the Emergency
TED lasted night. He was frowing up. Meowmie Becky couldn't
afford Emergency TED's fees, so they told her how to keep him...
Forum: Cat community July 30th 11, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
No. 2 times testin....

Yes, we sees you!

Lilith, Rosco, & Tina

"rafflescat" wrote in message

Hewwo? Hewwo?! Can ennybuddy see usses?
Forum: Cat community July 30th 11, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
Kallink da sheriff

Meow, OT! This is terrible! You need to learn how to do the
Alligator Death Roll like I do when I get taken to TED to have my
claws clipped. It takes two people -- TED's Assistant and TED
Andy...
Forum: Cat community July 30th 11, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
I wants da sheriff NOW

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane teleports in. Meow, Miss Willow?
What seems to be the problem?

Rosco

"Gramby" wrote in message

Der I wuz sleepink on top of...
Forum: Cat community July 30th 11, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
PING The Two Sisters

A fluffy torbie and white jumps into her teleporter and comes
out in Unca Serge's apartment. She sniffs around and goes over
to Cybele and Oriane.

Meow?

Cybèle: Oh my, wet me puts on...
Forum: Cat community July 30th 11, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
PING The Two Sisters

Fangu, Miss Piglett. I was trained by the best, Kitty
Schottland. She was the original Caretaking Kitty of the
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps.

My cousin-cats, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane and Miss...
Forum: Cat community May 29th 11, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
NE chanjez tu Lizt of Offurrsirz ?Ping Rosco...

Yes, please do include Deputy Rowan on the list of officers. I
meow-mailed her and she said she'd love to be included on the
list.

Fangu,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 6
Sheriff of Catmerica

"Sylvia M" ...
Forum: Cat community May 29th 11, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
Anuthur trip tu Brij

Memfur Harry-thu-Cat, aka Sir Harry Smudge? Meomie cat-sits him
sumtymes, kwite resently, tu, an he wuz fyne then, altho furry
old an frajile.

Butted sins then, he wuznt eetin rite, so...
Forum: Cat community May 14th 11, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
TGK Club

Da current list of TGK members as I haz it currently can be
found at
http://catfolks.net/tgk

If dere is any corrections needed, please let mineownself know.

Meow Harri! Can I be in the...
Forum: Cat community March 23rd 11, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 166
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
the efinin mixer

Fangu, Barbi! I like it furry much. puts collar on How
does I
look?

Miss Tina Marie, Age 5
Maine Coon Patrol Class of 2008

Da Maine Coons awways wook sew impwessiv...
Forum: Cat community December 15th 10, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
Jellicle Ball: Is There Time Fur One Last Tribute?

"rafflescat" wrote in message

On Dec 12, 7:23 pm, "ChildFree23"
wrote:
I know it's well...
Forum: Cat community December 12th 10, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
Jellicle Ball: Is There Time Fur One Last Tribute?

I know it's well past time for the Jellicle Ball, but could I
make one last tribute to mine own firstest love, Smokey, House of
Gordon? The Gordon Boyz and Miss Sukie may meow as well.

Lilith...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 24th 10, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
Black cats on Halloween

Years ago, we had a very outgoing indoor/outdoor black cat, Capt.
Midnight, who insisted on greeting the trick-or-treaters that
came to our door. Needless to say, for as long as we had him
(ten...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 24th 10, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 67
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
Kenzie at RB, 1995 - Oct 23, 2010

Gandalf, I am so sorry to hear about Kenzie. Prayers and purrs
for her journey to the Rainbow Bridge. May her memory be a
blessing.

Debby
Forum: Cat community October 18th 10, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 35
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
skort thread

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane will be taking his lovely wifekitty
Stormmee.

Lilith Kitten Mahoney will be escorted by Samuel Redcat and
Ranger Graycat Mahoney.

Miss Tina Marie of the Maine Coon Patrol,...
Forum: Cat community October 18th 10, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 35
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
skort thread

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane will be taking his lovely wifekitty
Stormmee.

Lilith Kitten Mahoney will be escorted by Samuel Redcat and
Ranger Graycat Mahoney.

Miss Tina Marie of the Maine Coon...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 22nd 10, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
Cat getting aggressive

"Mike" wrote in message
We have 2 - 2 year old cats (one female, one male) and 2 - 4
year old
male cats (scooter and...
Forum: Cat community August 22nd 10, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
Tiger's Memorial Service begins...

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina
Marie teleport in and take their places on various cushions
around the temple. Lilith is the first to approach Tiger's
family. She...
Forum: Cat community July 22nd 10, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
Lilith Update #2

Lilith stopped eating yesterday and I got very scared. No amount of
tempting her with Fancy Feast or cream cheese would do it. So I called the
vet and he wanted to admit her. I told him that I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 22nd 10, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
Lilith Update #2

Lilith stopped eating yesterday and I got very scared. No amount of
tempting her with Fancy Feast or cream cheese would do it. So I called the
vet and he wanted to admit her. I told him that I...
Forum: Cat community July 20th 10, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
Lilith Update

Good Evening! I am happy to report that Lilith Kitten, Age 9, is doing much
better! I took her to the vet at 3:30 PM, where she was given something to
reduce her fever (it was 105.1 F), an...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 20th 10, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
Lilith Update

Good Evening! I am happy to report that Lilith Kitten, Age 9, is doing much
better! I took her to the vet at 3:30 PM, where she was given something to
reduce her fever (it was 105.1 F), an...
Forum: Cat community July 19th 10, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
PING Mietze

I don't know if you're still taking care of the Wall Of Remembrance, but
mine own firstest true love Smokey Gordon was helped to The Bridge today.
His brick should read "Smokey, House of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 19th 10, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By ChildFree23[_2_]
Purrs For Lilith

Purrs are needed for Lilith Kitten, Age 9. She hasn't eaten, drank water,
or used the litter box since Sunday morning. She's also trying to hurk up a
hair ball, despite being a DSH, but it just...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 114