A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sundance and/or Rebecca
Forum: Cat community October 11th 18, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Names, preliminary

Oops, Meowmie furgotted one:

Peaches, House of Square
Forum: Cat community October 11th 18, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Names, preliminary

Sundance heer. Meowmie haz kollectid dese namez to add to da list. Mennee of dem iz frum hoominz dat kant access dis groop ennee mor, but who usez to be heer awl da time an wud like dere luvved wunz...
Forum: Cat community October 9th 18, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Names, preliminary, add to this thread

Ize glad to heer dat she'z heelin, an I hopez da feelin kumz bak.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 9th 18, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

Yes da sarongz an moomooz arribed da uther day, and I put dem on display rite away -- dey iz bootiful!

Yoo know whut? I fingk I will organize a fashin show to display da fingz we haz avaylabul. We...
Forum: Cat community October 7th 18, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Names, preliminary, add to this thread

No, da house name wuz da same, too. Dere wuz only wun frum House Molesko. She wuz in myown wink Toonya's howse. She died befur Pitoonya kame. Maybe Toonya wuz meowin abowt her an yoo didnt reelize...
Forum: Cat community October 7th 18, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Names, preliminary, add to this thread

Meowmie will hab a fyoo more dat she wuz asked to add.

Did sumwun akchooly ask fur Dynamo/mite to be kalled? It lukz like she iz alreddy on da Walk, frum 2005, unner a slitely difurent name. I...
Forum: Cat community September 22nd 18, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

Greetinz, kitteez an frenz. Welkum to da Booteek, RPCC's one-stop shop fur awl yurown fashin needz. If yoo needz furmal ware, we haz ball gownz an tuksedoz. If yoo needz sumfing less furmal, we haz...
Forum: Cat community September 22nd 18, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Visit to Koh Kood, preliminary layout

The booteek duz not need settin up. It iz avalabul any time kittiez wantz it. If enneekittee (or ennee utyer kind of kustomer) needz hewp, I will gladly assist dereownselfz. I will start a thred fur...
Forum: Cat community September 19th 18, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Master of Ceremonies?

Fangu, Sammy. I duznt feel able to do it myownself, at leest not dis yeer. I fingk I will be too emoshunal from rememfuring Rebecca.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community September 19th 18, 07:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Master of Ceremonies?

Oh, Toonya, pleez tell yurown Meowmie I will be purrin fur herownself. If she kant do sekkatarial dootiez fur yoo at da JB, den yoo kan tell me whut yoo wantz to say an I will tell efurrykittee else....
Forum: Cat community September 15th 18, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Master of Ceremonies?

Gosh. I guess I'd catsider it if Ize reely reely reely reely needed, but I wuz hopin to juss be a attendee dis yeer. It wud be diffykukt to follow in Rebecca's pawstepz, an I wudnt do az gud az her...
Forum: Cat community September 15th 18, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Names, preliminary, add to this thread

Dyna Mo/Mite's house name wuz Molesko. She wuz myown MIL's purrevius owner.

Lilith wuz alwaze kalled Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, but I duzn't know if dat'z da howse name we shud uze. An of korse I fingk...
Forum: Cat community September 14th 18, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Names, preliminary

Of korse we kan, Unka Dan. All of ussez hoo heered da trajikal storee of yurown brofur wud be onnired to hab hizown name inkloodid.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community September 14th 18, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Names, preliminary

Oh, an Mamacita's howse name wuz Steele.

Sundance, figuring he needs to write two tribyoots
Forum: Cat community September 14th 18, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Names, preliminary

Rebecca's howse name wuz Stright. sniff

Sundance, working on his tribyoot
Forum: Cat community September 10th 18, 09:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Jellicle Ball 2018: When iz da Ball dis yeer?

Winter starts on Decempurr 21 dis yeer, but it's ottum dat we mite need to know. Dat starts on Septempurr 22. I fingk it's tied to a moon, tho. Unka Dan usually knowz.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community September 9th 18, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Jellicle Ball 2018: When iz da Ball dis yeer?

I fingk da Jellicle Ball is usually in October, but sumtimez in late Septempurr. Duz enneekittee know when it iz dis yeer? We will need to pik a noo MC, kuz owrown preevius one, myown deer sisfur...
Forum: Cat community September 9th 18, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Miss Tina Marie Maine Coon (RB)

I iz sorree to heer dat we haz losted such a respektid memfur of da komoonitee. Mennee purrz fur Miss Tina Marie's jerney to da Brij, an fur da sadsad hartz of herown fambly.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community August 28th 18, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Firemonsterz in Catifurnia!

Don't feel bad. If da hoominz lockz up owrown fudz, sumtimez we haz to go to extreemz to git whut we needz. Dat wuz da theem of myown blooz song, Da Hungree Kittee Blooz. Purrhapz yoo haz heared of...
Forum: Cat community August 27th 18, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Firemonsterz in Catifurnia!

Cash, be shur to see a nurseki... um, medikal purrfessional fur dat paw. Iz dere such a fing az nursedoggiez? If not, Ize shur one uv owr nursekitties wud be glad to see if dey kan hewp.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community July 30th 18, 07:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Firemonsterz in Catifurnia!

Sum uf yurownselvez purrobly know dat dere iz firemonsterz tryin to eet Catifurnia. Furchoonitly, Meowmie and me iz safe, but mennee hoominz an aminalz iz loozin dereown homez an sum haz evin lostid...
Forum: Cat community July 19th 18, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
My furbrother

Yoo did da bestest fing fur hizself, Anti Ann, evin tho yurown hart iz hurtin. Purrz to yoo an yurown fambly.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community July 17th 18, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
My furbrother

Weze so sorree to heer dis, Lucy Lu. Samwise wuz a respektid memfur of RPCC, an he will be missed.

Sundance, meetloafing and purring for Samwise an his fambly
Forum: Cat community July 7th 18, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Anudder Purrdae...

[Sundance, still blindfolded, is startled when things start falling on and around him.]

Ack! Hewp! Whut iz awl dis stuf!

[He manages to get the blindfold off, and sees that he is buried in toys and...
Forum: Cat community July 7th 18, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Anudder Purrdae...

Well, Ize old, an Ize a mankittee, so I gess I iz!

Sundance, aka Toonya's ole man
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump