Showing results 1 to 25 of 102
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bridget[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 3rd 08, 08:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
Cat Hugging??

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
"mlbriggs"
On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 13:06:35 -0800, Kyla =^..^= wrote:

I can pick up Pookie and hug him hard and he squeaks, so does Sqweex,
when I hug her hard, and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 3rd 08, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 53
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
Dad Died (OT)

My condolences are with you and your mother. I know you have been
expecting this, but I also know that doesn't make it not hurt. I am glad
you could make it down there to be with your parents at...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 3rd 08, 08:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
Ginger-Lynn

Does she have a petsmart or a walmart near where she lives and do they
carry the kinds of cat food and litter she needs? Is there a place where
she likes to buy her plants so someone could call...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 29th 08, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
Leave my BUTT alone!

My meowmie is DRIVING ME NUTS! Every day, she picks me up and puts me in
her lap and then lifts my tail and pokes at my BUTT! Geez, doesn't she
know that is private. Then she goes and washes her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 29th 08, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 52
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
Kitchens (WAS: New thread)

I am living for the day I can buy a house - probably about three years
from this fall. One of the things I will look for (among many) is a
bathroom that can be remodeled to include a tub the size...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 29th 08, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
Ping Lesley!!

Lesley via CatKB.com wrote:
tanadashoes wrote:
Has the water broken yet?

Pam S. who is sure Lesley knows what she is writing about.

I was just about to post to you all

Believe it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 28th 08, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
Cindy, 9/27/89 - 2/25/08

Cindy sounds like she was absolutely wonderful. I am glad you had her
all those years. It must have been a great thing. I am also sorry you
had to let her go. My sincerest condolences and purrs and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 22nd 08, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
Tony and my IRS refund - Update - and advice wanted

Bridget wrote:
How? How do they know? I got my refund yesterday. Today I get home from
work and notice he has some tissue sticking out of his anus. Off to the
emergency vets. So much for my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 22nd 08, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
Tony and my IRS refund

How? How do they know? I got my refund yesterday. Today I get home from
work and notice he has some tissue sticking out of his anus. Off to the
emergency vets. So much for my refund.

I could have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 16th 08, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
Vet answers declaw question

Matthew wrote:
"Yowie" wrote in message
wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 16th 08, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
There are some real cuties here

wrote:

http://wannasmile.com/

3. #9: What *is* that?? Some kind of primate, right? An ape or monkey?

I believe that is a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 16th 08, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
There are some real cuties here

I don't normally post links and the sort, but I actually had some time
this evening to just cruise the net and found this while I was cruisin.

http://wannasmile.com/

Bridget
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 15th 08, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 55
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
BW is anyone a nurse

I just went to the website, and much to my dismay, it is a .uk site
which means those pens are not available here (I work at a hospital
right now).

Bridget

Lesley wrote:
On Feb 11, 1:23 pm,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 15th 08, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 55
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
BW is anyone a nurse

Lesley wrote:
On Feb 11, 1:23 pm, "Granby" wrote:
5) you own at least three pens with the names of prescription
medications on them.

That also applies to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 15th 08, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 55
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
BW is anyone a nurse

Granby wrote:
I have to make lists of product to put in vending machines at the rest area.
Truckers often ask to borrow the pen for a second, then it takes legs and
leaves. Now I buy pens...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 15th 08, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
Don't look, Marina

Adrian wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:
"Marina" wrote in message
Adrian wrote:
Marina wrote:
Adrian...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 15th 08, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
OT Jericho is back!

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
Where do you LIVE???? It comes on at 9 P.M. in Arizona, no
later than 10 P.M. anywhere in the U.S.

In Iowa it comes on at 9 PM. But I'm usually in bed about that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 15th 08, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
"Vucket" "Wish List"

wrote:
Bridget wrote:

I have incredible support in the
community. I belong to a couple of organizations that I really fit in
with....
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 15th 08, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
"Vucket" "Wish List"

Stormmee wrote:
I will NEVER be ready to jump out of a perfectly good airplane, provided I
can ever find a perfectly good airplane, Lee

LOL

Bridget
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 15th 08, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
"Vucket" "Wish List"

Granby wrote:
The problem I have with groups that "have the same disabilities I do" is
that they tend to get in a rut. There gets to be too much thinking you
"can't do that". Bull, I can do...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 15th 08, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
Why Parents Drink

tanadashoes wrote:
On Feb 15, 7:53 am, Bridget wrote:
Yowie wrote:
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 15th 08, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
Why Parents Drink

Yowie wrote:
"tanadashoes" wrote in message

Pam S. who won't tell the duck story

Not...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 15th 08, 12:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
"Vucket" "Wish List"

wrote:

Having an intentional community to live in is a long-term project. Not
only is such a thing hard to create or find, but I'm not ready for it, in
a number of ways....
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 15th 08, 12:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
Styles of neediness

tanadashoes wrote:
On Feb 14, 4:46 pm, wrote:
Takayuki wrote:

On Feb 13, 7:20?pm, "Kreisleriana" wrote:

Or...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 14th 08, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Bridget[_2_]
Styles of neediness

Takayuki wrote:
On Feb 13, 7:20 pm, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
"Takayuki" wrote in message
These two are very different in the ways they express...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 102